Working alongside our growing IT team, the Service Delivery Engineer’s primary responsibilities will include the implementation and oversight of projects and communication of IT services to prospective members in New York City. Ensuring Knotel exceeds our member’s expectations of providing a seamless transition into a new space is necessary to our success as we expand rapidly across the globe. This is a client-facing role and requires someone with strong problem-solving skills, resourcefulness and the ability to communicate our services effectively.
What You’ll Do
- Manage multiple projects within your region.
- Configure Meraki network hardware locally and remotely, based on member requirements and our standards.
- Coordinate implementation with ISPs, MSPs, hardware vendors and member IT Teams.
- Collaborate with other areas of the business to develop new products and services.
- Perform site visits with potential members to communicate the services we offer.
- Provide solutions to members who have specific IT needs that need to be addressed.
- Develop a handover checklist for operations to support.
- Serve as the technical escalation point for technicians in the field.
Who You Are
You are a seasoned professional who has worked in either technical sales, as a consultant, or at a service provider. You're a technical leader and you’ve been accountable to a group of junior technicians and delegated tasks to be completed. Additional technical requirements below:
- 4-5 years experience with Cisco hardware (Cisco Catalyst – All Models, Preferably Meraki)
- Knowledge of Firewalls (SonicWall, Fortinet, ASA, Palo Alto, Checkpoint)
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, Wireless
- Excellent technical writing abilities and communication skills
- Experience with ticketing systems a plus
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.