As a Director of Supply Chain, you will work to oversee the lifecycle of all FFE and space operations sourcing, vendor relations, distribution, order execution, and financials. You will manage a team of people responsible for identifying vendors, managing budgets, operational processes, and execution at a global scale and in a cost-efficient manner.
What You’ll Do
- Build out a group to support global supply chain operations that include sourcing, vendor management, purchasing, warehouse and logistics, project delivery, and financial management
- Partner with Head of Design and Head of Space Operations to identify and execute their sourcing goals
- Integrate Supply Chain processes with Accounting to provide accurate and prompt fiscal management
- Negotiation to ensure the highest quality of goods and services with optimal terms
- Monitors and report on KPIs (e.g. On-Time Shipment/ Pickup, Inventory levels, etc.) and set standards that align with global business goals
- Develop systems and processes capable of supporting global business goals that improve KPIs
- Maintain and report on spend by department and provide guidance on budgeting
Who You Are
You are a keen, eager learner who turns every experience into a growth opportunity. You have practical experience in hiring, designing, and managing a Supply Chain organization capable of supporting global scale. You can collaborate with several different personality types and like developing people. You are analytical, process-oriented, and have strong domain expertise. You are highly organized and detail-oriented, can manage overlapping work streams, keep track of deadlines and budgets, and efficiently prioritize your time. You can manage and report on business financials and run analyses to provide actionable insights. You also have the following:
- 8+ years of Supply Chain experience (e.g. vendor management, sourcing, order management, and warehouse management systems)
- 3+ years hiring and managing group of 10 or more
- Experience designing processes and/or implementing enterprise applications to support global supply chain operations
- Vendor negotiation and management experience; you know how to manage vendor negotiations professionally and successfully
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and business acumen. The ability to understand and synthesize data from various sources and form impactful judgments and insights
- Bachelor’s (or Master's) degree with superior academic performance in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Business Management, Operations Research, or related discipline
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.