Reporting to our Head of Financial Operations, the Treasury Manager will be tasked with day-to-day management of the firm’s cash, credit facilities, and ensuring the accuracy of all cash-related financial reporting and analysis. This position will work alongside a growing team as they scale all financial operations.
What You’ll Do
- Manage global banking relations, including account openings, access and updates and actively manage commercial banking and payment processing relationships
- Be responsible for the company’s credit facilities, including outside credit providers, vendors and landlords. Provide and discuss financial information as requested by potential partners
- Execute letters of credit and other bank products to support growth
- Manage Tenant Improvement Allowance tracking and collection process as you coordinate with Launch and Real Estate teams
- Maintain 13-week cash flow forecast and provide visibility into short term cash position (AR. AP, Property Acquisition, CAPEX)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly covenant reporting and compliance packages for lenders
- Help support cash flow and balance sheet analyses and assess impact to key liquidity, funding and capital metrics
Who You Are
- You thrive managing both strategic analysis and operational tasks
- You have 5+ years of banking, corporate treasury or FP&A experience
- You’re eager to help manage, grow, and develop a Corporate Treasury function from the ground up
- A team player who works effectively and collaboratively across operational teams
- Extra credit: startup experience is a plus!
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.