Reporting directly to our Head of Sales - East Coast, the Regional Lead will be the key point of contact during prospective members’ Knotel experiences. S/he will lead a group of individuals to hit sales targets, assist with sales process, and provide assistance in the negotiation and closing process. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Regional Sales Lead will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and direct a sales team to achieve and maximize sales revenue within a region.
- Design and recommend sales programs and set both short and long-term sales strategies for the region.
- Evaluate and implement appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region's sales volume.
- Collect relevant competitors' market information to increase sales volume and market share.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales goal.
- Coordinate with internal teams to increase sales within your region through lead generation and processes.
- Carry Knotel’s culture of being customer-centric yet outcome driven.
Who You Are
You are an amazing salesperson who has leadership experience. You are passionate about sales, sales best practices, and strategies for optimizing sales outcomes. You’re intellectually curious and captivated by the changing tides of commercial real estate, eager to gain expertise in this exciting industry as quickly as possible. You also have the following:
- A deep understanding, and proven experience, of what it takes to hire, ramp, and manage entry-level and mid-level Account Executives
- Excellent communicator and exceptional presentation skills
- Team player who is a proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.