The Manager, Commercial Lease Administration will serve as a valuable resource to our internal teams, supporting the Real Estate, Legal, Accounting, Launch, Growth and Customer Success departments, among others. From lease abstraction, through critical date management, correspondence with Landlords and document management, the Manager of Lease Administration will be responsible for establishing lease administration best practices to support Knotel's global expansion.
What You'll Do
- Build out a scalable lease administration process
- Manage and maintain the lease information database, including lease abstracting
- Process Letters of Credit, Certificates of Insurance, SNDAs, commencement date agreements and estoppels
- Communicate with landlords regarding renewals, expansions, and the needs of our customers
- Coordinate with finance to review and record lease-related transactions, charges, and statements
- Design and manage lease data collection and reporting systems.
- Implement systems that increase efficiency, improve customer service and enhance compliance with lease obligations
- Serve as expert liaison to other teams on all aspects of our leases and other agreements
Who You Are
- 5+ years of Lease Administration experience in the commercial real estate or retail industry
- Bachelor's degree, Advanced certificate or degree in Lease Administration preferred but not required
- You are a detail-oriented problem solver with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and reliable
- Able to multitask and a proven track-record of good judgment
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.