Working alongside our Facilities/Remodel & Refit, Space Operations and Client Success teams, the Remodel & Refit Project Manager will be charged with owning and orchestrating our Remodel & Refit + Day 2 projects. S/he will evaluate plans and needs, source and review proposals, execute projects accordingly and follow up post completion. All while managing our internal resources, vendor partnerships and our members experience & expectations.
What You’ll Do
- Be involved in all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, and quality) for individual projects including planning, coordination, site visits and logistics
- Interface with knotel teams and clients to define project requirements. Prepare scope of work, project resource requirements, budget management, and deliverables
- Oversee daily work to ensure the project site stays safe, organized, on time and budget
- Review and manage Day 2 client requests ensuring high customer experience levels
- Take the lead with Ad Hoc projects as needed to support company growth
Who You Are
You’re a results-oriented, organized multitasker who can use your creative problem solving skills to balance competing priorities without losing sight of the details. You work well both independently and with a team. You have great time management skills that allow you to get work done even when nobody is watching. Beyond that, you know how to delegate and hold people accountable for their own work. You find joy in putting process to madness and are passionate about playing a critical role in building the future of work. You also have the following:
- 1-2 years of project, property and/or construction management in NYC
- Strong understanding of customer service, project management and managing budgets
- Ability to juggle multiple software applications while gathering and entering needed data
- Hawk-eye attention to detail when reviewing completed work, invoices and documents
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to negotiate effectively
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what's never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 60 locations across nearly 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.