The IT Service Delivery Technician will work as part of our Launch Team and be responsible for managing the installation and configuration of Knotel’s technology services. The Service Delivery Technician will be tasked with delivering networking, physical infrastructure, conference room solutions and custom technology deployments. The Service Delivery Technician will be required to have a fundamental understanding of technology interoperability with a focus on on-site implementation of network services. Strong problem-solving methodologies, resourcefulness and intellectual curiosity are key Knotel virtues and will be paramount to his/her success. Bringing new ideas to the table is encouraged and often rewarded with tangible impact.
What You’ll Do
- Survey new Knotel sites and assist with planning physical build-outs
- Meet with vendors and ISPs on site to coordinate installations and establish the scope of work
- Work with Head of IT West and internal teams to plan, design, and implement complementary technology solutions.
- Work with clients to customize and outfit Knotel’s technology offerings and standards to meet the client’s needs
- Install and configure network equipment
- Respond to support tickets
- Work collectively with the internal IT team to enhance Knotel’s technology offerings and raise standards
Who You Are
You are someone who excels at implementing IT solutions in any setting. You’re enthusiastic about technology and enjoy a role that is equal parts hands on and technical consultation. Unafraid to serve in a client facing role, you are someone who has experience working with directly with external users and can execute on shared deliverables in a timely fashion. Additional technical requirements below:
- 1-2 years networking experience preferred (Meraki is a plus)
- Strong understanding of how technology is outfitted within a building and office setting
- Experience with ticketing systems a plus
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once while interfacing with multiple teams
- Proven ability to take the initiative and execute on tasks
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.