Reporting into the Head of Customer Experience, the Head of Customer Success will build a team of Customer Success Managers to manage Member accounts, ensuring they achieve success in their partnership with Knotel throughout their full customer lifecycle. S/he/they will collaborate with the Growth, Launch Real Estate teams to increase retention, reduce churn and drive sales.
What You’ll Do
- Hire and manage an experienced team of Customer Success account managers
- Develop Customer Success metrics, including renewal activities, customer health scores, existing business revenue forecasts, etc.
- Develop informed performance targets and incentives for team members
- Act as an escalation point for strategic and complex member relationships
- Develop strategic value-adding initiatives to drive increased engagement, satisfaction and retention
- Collaborate with Product to develop industry leading tools and solutions that enhance internal team members, and external member experiences
Who You Are
- 10+ years experience in customer success, investor/client relations and/or account management role, with a minimum of 3 years experience in people management
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university required
- Demonstrated ability to build high performance account management teams
- An experienced people manager, ensuring accountability from team members and developing talent
- A competent strategist, who uses business insight to develop aligned plans, is able to manage complexity, and execute quickly
- Skilled relationship manager with strong talents in interpersonal savvy and persuasion
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 60 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.