The Perks and Value Associate will be responsible for developing strategic partnerships with service and products at a local or national level, negotiate discounts or perks, and pass the value through to our Members, increasing the value of the Knotel platform. H/she/they will collaborate with CX, Marketing and Product to identify process for communicating and creating awareness of these perks. Through thoughtful planning and execution, h/she/they will be able to show measurable increased perceived value, and contribute to the overall retention goals of our business.
What You’ll Do
- Take stock of existing perks and creatively identify products or services to offer free or at discount to our Members
- Through thoughtful communication and skillful negotiation, secure partnerships that add value to the Knotel experience
- Collaborate across Knotel to create awareness, increase usage, and show a measurable impact on perceived value and, in turn, retention
Who You Are
- 2-4 years with client facing experience in sales, support, or account management
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Strong generalist - highly competent with the ability to wear many hats and to get things done
- An effective and fair negotiator who can secure partnerships that deliver mutual benefit
- Analytical and strategic mindset, with an ability to diagnose and develop a plan of execution and deliver results
- A confident and persuasive communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve results
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.