The short & sweet summary
Knoetic has a massively ambitious vision to guide every people & HR decision a company will ever make.
It seems crazy until you see the product in action. Here’s just a small sample of innovative companies that use Knoetic: Amobee, Snyk, Figma, Calm, Curology, Ro, and more.
We’re backed by Accel, the founders of public companies, thought leaders like NYT bestselling author Adam Grant, and dozens of leading Chief People Officers.
We’re hiring a senior customer success manager to drive customer love across our growing customer base of leading-edge tech companies and build out the CS function with our Head of CS.
What you'll do
In short: you’ll do whatever it takes to drive Knoetic's success. You should feel perfectly comfortable owning strategic work like refining our playbook and designing an onboarding flow and executing operational work like managing dozens of customer requests with product and engineering. *keeping customers happy, and managing customer requests
Within your first week you'll have the opportunity to:
- On-board and learn more about the company’s mission, culture, and values. You’ll write a user manual and a Professional Development Plan outlining exactly how you want to grow professionally over the next 2-3 years.
- Attend Knoetic training sessions on the Knoetic platform, our upcoming product roadmap, and attend customer and sales calls to learn more about our users.
- Plug into our customer success process, sharing news and updates with People teams and CPOs about recent developments with Product and Engineering.
Within your first month you'll have the opportunity to:
- Onboard your first Knoetic customer(s) working alongside our Product and Engineering teams!
- Triage user requests, collaborating with Engineering and Product to communicate product changes and demo new features with users.
- Champion the next feature that Product and Engineering will deliver to help People teams answer the hard questions.
Within your first six months you'll have the opportunity to:
- Own retention and drive renewals.
- Lead customer onboardings and monthly CPO check-in calls with new customers, managing key accounts, and developing new materials for our quarterly business reviews with CPOs.
- Up-level our CS process and introduce systems and processes to make sure every customer is heard and receives the best Knoetic CS experience.
Within your first year you'll have the opportunity to:
- Revamp our onboarding process by improving information flow, creating playbooks, enabling our CS team to scale, and much more.
- Work with C-level executives to achieve their diversity, recruiting, and other People goals.
- Build out and scale a world-class Customer Success team
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who is excited to scale as quickly as the company itself. You may be a good fit if:
- You have 5-7 years of work experience, with at least 4+ years in a Customer Success role at a B2B SaaS company or in a client-services industry like consulting
- You are a process machine with a track record of rigorous organization, process execution, and follow-through
- You are an exceptional writer and communicator, with clarity and concision of thought and an ability to explain complex concepts in clear, easy-to-understand language
- You excel at being the voice for the customer and have a true dedication to customer success and happiness. You’re an advocate for what will drive the most success for our customer base.
- You have a strong executive presence and can build meaningful thought partnerships with C-level executives with deep domain expertise
- You are adaptable and ambitious, with a demonstrated ability to excel in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- You want to work with the Chief People Officers at the top tech companies around the world
The key attributes we value in teammates:
- You like to win. You don’t want a trophy for effort, you want it for first place.
- You’re high IQ, intellectually curious, and intellectually humble. You’re not afraid to say, “I don’t know - but I’ll figure it out, fast.”
- You never say, “that’s not my job.” You take full ownership and responsibility over outcomes. You’re a force of nature that gets the job done no matter what it takes.
- You make everyone else on the team better. Your presence, positivity, and drive inspires others to step up their game. You put the company above your own wants.
- You’re known for your work ethic. You pride yourself on being one of the hardest-working person most people know.
- You’re constantly improving. You know there’s no such thing as perfection, and you’re always pushing yourself (and our company) to be better than you were yesterday.
- You’re just good. You’re honest, principled, smart, open to giving/receiving feedback, and focused on doing right for the company and doing right for the customer.
- You’re incredibly ambitious and want to build the #1 company in this space, without exception.
- You make excellent use of GIFs!
- The standard stuff: competitive salary and benefits (including fun perks for lifelong learners, like a $2,500 learning budget!)
- Knoetic's cultural values resonate deeply with you (see below)
Knoetic's cultural values
Written by our founder in 2020.
Intellectual curiosity: I want to surround myself with people who are endlessly curious, who are always asking questions, who are fascinated with understanding others and the world around them. We’re the kids who grew up always asking “Why?”
Intellectual humility: I want to work with people who embrace the scientific method, who go into conversations with an open mind and ear, who are looking for ways to sharpen their thinking, who are delighted to find out when they’re wrong rather than invested in defending why they’re right.
Relentless resourcefulness: Our company should be full of people who will run through walls to get to their goals, who will bring more solutions than problems to others, who will figure out a way to succeed no matter what.
Winning: People who thrive here will only settle for our company being #1. They can only live with themselves if we own the top spot. Second place is last place.
Positive impact on others: There are people, who by the very virtue of their presence, make everyone else around them a better person. It could be because they have unwaveringly high standards. Or are incredible givers that inspire generosity. Or are teachers of their peers. However they do it, they push others upwards. They are culture accretive; their very presence makes everyone else step up their game.
Positivity. You know it when you see it - can-do, optimistic. That doesn’t mean everyone doesn’t have down moments - it just means on balance, you walk away from your interactions with them energized and charged up to do more with your life.
Continuous improvement: We’re always making ourselves better. Stasis is the enemy… if you’re not going forwards, you’re going backwards. Everything is a work-in-progress in perpetuity - yourself included.