Knock is a caring group of people who came together from across the industry with the belief there had to be a better way to serve people in the journey between homes. We offer a first-of-its-kind Knock Bridge Loan™ that gives everyone in the process more convenience, certainty, and competitiveness.
Founded in 2015, we have earned the industry’s trust: an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and relationships with more than 120,000 real estate agents in our 75 markets across the US. Launched by founding team members of Trulia, we are funded by industry leading investors, including Foundry Group, Greycroft, RRI, Parker89, and The National Association of Realtors who serves 1.6 million members. We’re most proud of the stories from people we’ve helped get their new home, and the five star Zillow rating from over 750 reviews. To learn more, Knock.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Sales to drive revenue growth across our new and established channel partnerships. You will lead the Partner Sales and Account Management teams as a quota-carrying individual contributor dedicated to scaling partner acquisition.
Must be able to grow a best-in-class national sales team in a complex financial services selling environment. The VP also develops and executes a clearly defined sales strategy in partnership with the CEO in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances Knock’s brand awareness.
You work closely with cross-functional partners in Marketing, Product, Engineering, Revenue Operations, and others to influence our Partners’ sales teams to position Knock in the market, increase their sales of our product and/or generate a steady flow of pipeline for our commercial teams while also being a resource to close deals directly with our partners.
What You’ll Do
- Achieve and exceed team sales goals which will include growth and annual revenue targets
- Oversea the growth of deep relationships with named partners to influence and gain commitment from them to generate revenue through positioning Knock to their prospective and existing customers
- Oversee and document the sales cycle from prospect through negotiation and close
- Define and execute partner growth strategies
- Build company credibility, brand value, and trust with your partners and their prospective customers
- Participate in sales and channel development strategies to assist the company in optimizing information related to the industry and customer needs
- Provide voice of customer and partner internally, and ensure our solutions meet the needs of the market
- Innovate and improve; bring new ideas to make our internal and external processes better
What We Look For:
- 10+ years leading Partner/Channel Sales or similar
- Proven sales quota attainment
- Experience in consumer Lending, Credit or Payments landscape
- The ability to drive competitive deals in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, influence and motivate others to achieve outcomes in a rapidly growing environment
- Ability to coach and influence other members of the team
- Outgoing teammate who enjoys working cross-functionally and establishing links within the organization
- Seeks out new opportunities, drives progress, and navigates ambiguity
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently
- Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills
- Set up and constantly operate a computer
- Communicate and exchange accurate information to others via telephone or internet video applications
The candidate must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our Compensation Philosophy: As a fully remote (U.S.-based) workforce, our goal is to ensure that all Knockstars are fairly compensated. Please note that the salary range information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position: $178,600- $229,700 USD + bonus. This open position expires March 31, 2024.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package & benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by factors including but not limited to years of experience, job level, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. The company also reserves the right to amend or modify this job description, employee perks, and benefits at any time. Employees eligible for bonus and/or commission will be provided details in the offer letter.
Enjoying Life & Making an Impact:
- Since our founding in 2015, Knock has and continues to offer a 100% remote work culture
- Top tier medical, dental, & vision premiums for full time employees starting on the first day of employment
- Flexible Paid Time Off for full time employees
- Paid parental leave for all full time employees: 12 weeks paid parental leave for the birthing parent, 6 weeks paid parental leave for the non-birthing parent
- $1,000 annually for professional development
- Life, AD&D and Disability insurance for full time employees
- 401K (noncontributory by Knock) for all employees
- $75 monthly allowance for health & wellness
- Up to $400 monthly for a co-working space for eligible employees
- $100 monthly allowance for home internet, mobile phone or other communication devices
- $2,500 referral bonus for eligible employees
Knock provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable US federal, state, or local laws.
Internal Employees: If you are a current employee, do not apply here - please navigate to our Internal Job Board in Greenhouse to apply to our open roles.External Applicants: If you are interested in applying to this position - click the "apply now" button.
We are proud to be a remote, distributed company with employees across 17 states and counting. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate team that is disrupting the status quo.
Knock, and its subsidiaries, are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable US federal, state, or local laws.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.
PDF is our preferred format for resumes and any other attachments. Thank you!