- Knock is a 100% remote, work from home culture and has been since our inception in 2015
- 100% employee covered medical, dental, & vision premiums
- Unlimited PTO (2 week min. is highly encouraged) + flexible work schedules
- $1,000 each year for professional development
- Salary + Equity. We offer equitable compensation based on market data, your experience & geographic location
- Paid parental leave
- We believe in creating diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices and programs that will further Knock’s commitment to making an impact, learning, putting people first, being open, and courageous
We’d love you to bring:
- 5+ or more years relevant experience supporting C-Suite Executives in a fast-paced environment, preferably high growth tech start-up
- Flexibility and ability to juggle multiple tasks at once, prioritize, problem solve and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to build relationships and interact with all stakeholders, including staff, board members, investors, and external partners with professionalism and integrity
- Models emotional awareness, discretion and integrity with ability to keep specific information confidential
- Exceptional project and program management abilities with a history of supporting key special project initiatives across departments.
- High comfort in working under pressured, time-sensitive, and rapidly evolving situations.
- Can-do, roll-up-the-sleeves, results-oriented approach; accessible and approachable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to draft correspondence and other communications with minimum direction
- Managing multiple and changing priorities effectively with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency with GSuite, Microsoft Office, Keynote and comfort with (or willingness to learn) a variety of collaboration tools, such as Zoom, Slack and Asana
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and facilitate the completion of projects in a timely manner, including meeting strict deadlines
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team
- Personal commitment to a high degree of quality in work
- Positive, energetic, and promotes a positive corporate culture
- Have proven success working 100% remote in prior positions & are experienced working with a distributed, national team
- We encourage you to apply even if you don’t have every listed requirement
As an Executive Assistant you will:
Are you looking to deploy your executive administrative excellence in a fast-paced, high-growth disruptor with an amazing culture? We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as the Executive Assistant to work with our CEO, COO, CFO and Chief of Staff, and provide high-level, confidential administrative and project support.
You will provide support in a variety of activities and special projects, helping to drive efficiency in our Executives’ work by anticipating their needs, optimizing their time, and providing general administrative and logistical support.
You will need to be resourceful, dependable, and able to balance multiple and often competing priorities, with a strong emphasis on organization, process, and attention to detail in a rapidly changing, fast paced and remote environment across multiple time zones. Additionally, you will need to have exceptional written and oral communication skills, be able to cultivate relationships across the Knock ecosystem, and carry out the duties of the role with the utmost discretion, professionalism, and integrity.
- Provide proactive, comprehensive executive administrative support to Knock’s most senior leaders
- Strategically manage calendars across senior leadership needs, scheduling meetings and balancing competing responsibilities, confidentially handling sensitive information, understanding and making decisions based on the organization’s priorities
- Provide valuable support in preparation for critical meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate the planning and coordination of quarterly Board of Director meetings as well as ad hoc board and board committee calls and meetings. Distributes documents in advance of meetings in coordination with the Executive team.
- Partner closely with the Chief of Staff to support special projects and other strategic and operational initiatives, as neededCommunicate directly with employees, board members and other external stakeholders.
- Partner cross-functionally with leadership, departments, legal operations team, and executive assistants on key projects
- Arrange for document signatures, complete expense reports, manage filing system for documents
- Manage travel planning, special events and ad hoc projects, taking initiative and offering assistance where needed; adding value whenever possible.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.
This position is in the continental United States.
PDF is our preferred format for resumes and any other attachments. Thank you!