Looking for an opportunity to make a real impact on millions of people's lives? Klover is a rapidly growing startup in the financial data space, and millions of users have trusted Klover to help them financially since the beginning of 2020. We are continuing our exponential growth in 2022 and we want you to play a core role in our mission.
Our mission is to level the financial playing field of all consumers via the value of their unique data. Our app provides instant, minimal fee, no credit check cash advances in a transparent exchange for financial data. We strive to place data control and financial power back into the hands of consumers.
As an Android engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the Klover app on Android mobile phone devices. You will work closely with other iOS/Android engineers, backend engineers, designers, and products to release customer driven features.
What you’ll do
- You’ll use modern but proven technologies to build exciting new features
- You’ll implement pixel perfect designs with smooth animations and intuitive interactions
- You’ll write high quality code that is testable and easy to read
- You’ll extend and implement our API services
- You’ll inject your vision and insights into crucial product and user experience decisions
- You’ll strive for excellent development practices and careful code architecture that is built around rapid releases
- You’ll collaborate with our hardworking, nimble, and supportive team through standups, company presentations, slack discussions, Pull Requests, and post mortems
- You’ll adhere to and improve upon our agile process through bi-weekly meetings, requirement documents, and sprint retrospectives
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in in shipping Android apps to the Play Store
- You speak Kotlin fluently
- You have experience with integrating gRPC and REST API services
- You have a good understanding of ReactiveX and Android threads management
- You have experience with Android Architecture Components, MVVM, and data binding
- You have a good sense of usability and product
- You have experience with Jira and Git
Nice to have
- Experience in building Android modules and libraries
- Experience with Swift and iOS development
- Experience in Financial industry