Junior Product/UX Designer
Klover’s mission is simple:
We’re systematically leveling the playing field by giving low cost access to modern financial services. How do we do it? We unlock these products and services by transparently leveraging a valuable asset, your permissioned data. Our customers get it and have already saved hundreds of dollars a year.
Founded by a team of data and ad-tech veterans with several high growth businesses and exits under their belts, Klover a venture-backed startup is poised for success.
Come join our high-growth team of intelligent, fast-paced and mission-driven individuals here at Klover
About the Role:
Junior Product/UX Designer
Klover is looking for a Junior Product Designer to join our growing design team. As Klover’s Junior Designer, you will work alongside our Lead product designer, product managers, engineers and stakeholders to ideate, prototype, build, and deliver a best-in-class user experience. You will help grow our team from 2 to 10 over the next 12-16 months.
- Design mockups and prototypes of new features
- Maintain and develop our design system
- Help with user testing and research
- Brainstorm and develop ideas with the product team
- Maintain and organize design assets (style guides, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes etc. )
- At least 1- 3 years of product and/or UX design experience in the industry
- Diligence in developing responsive designs that work across platforms (e.g. web, tablet, mobile)
- Experience working with style guides and user experience (UX) libraries, common patterns, and current UX practices)
- Have partnered with senior designers in developing and building a design system.
- Understanding of how to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, excellent time management & organizational skills
- High-Level of Proficiency in Figma
- Have experience with prototyping/animation tools, e.g. Figmotion, Adobe XD, Principle, AfterEffects, etc.
- FinTech experience a strong plus
- Consumer mobile app experience a strong plus
Why might you be a good fit?
- You are motivated by the chance to improve the lives of customers, especially their financial lives
- You believe in testing to the utmost degree. You dislike arguing about feature details without getting anything in front of the user.
- You have strong opinions that are loosely held.
- You believe in continuous, iterative product improvements but are also comfortable making large sweeping product bets.
- You get things done even in the face of ambiguity, obstacles and lack of resources.
- You’re a curious, lifelong learner.
- You are humble and a hard-worker.
What's it like to work at Klover?
Klover is a team of entrepreneurial, intellectually curious and hardworking individuals. We want to change the world of finance, and we are driven by that mission every day. Our work culture is collaborative, and brutally honest. We think feedback is a gift and want people with strong opinions. Join us!