B2B - Marketing Manager
A whopping 125 million U.S. adults live paycheck to paycheck. Klover was founded with the intention of leveling the financial playing field of all consumers via the value of their unique data. By leveraging first-party transaction data users share voluntarily, Klover partners with brands to provide personalized recommendations to help them make smarter financial decisions.
Klover's mission is to give access to modern financial services to consumers by leveraging their most valuable asset: their data. Using Klover's platform, 2+ million consumers can access their earned wages, savings tools, and rewards in seconds with no interest, no credit check, and no hidden fees. Unlike many financial institutions that rely heavily on consumer fees, Klover's business model revolves around leveraging consumer-permissioned data and insights in concert with trusted partners. Klover was founded in 2019 and is based in Chicago.
We recently raised $60MM in a Series A round and are expanding to change the banking sector. We need amazing people to help take us to the next level.
About the Role
As a Marketing Manager at Klover, you'll be excited about the idea of working for a rapidly growing start-up and want to be involved in many areas of marketing. This role is a B2B marketing role, but the primary responsibilities will be supporting the facets of demand generation - including campaign creation, content and event marketing, and some work in lead acquisition - and you'll need to understand how to identify and use KPI's to optimize the channels we leverage. You'll also have the opportunity to support brand strategy and product marketing strategy.
You are the right person for this role if you have an entrepreneurial mindset, enjoy and are curious about all things marketing, the developer tools space, and are interested in supporting a rapidly growing company. Your day may include working closely with the sales or product teams to identify opportunities and build campaigns, partnering with our SEO agency to produce high-value content, chatting with engineers and our developer relations teams in understanding developer community needs to produce content, or analyzing what we've produced to determine what's working or not to recommend next steps.
You'll be working on
- Partnering with the senior leadership to build a marketing strategy and plan that supports both short-term and long-term marketing objectives for our B2B sales goals.
- Owning campaigns and programs across multiple channels that drive inbound leads and increase conversion through the funnel - with a focus on overall marketing sourced pipeline and bookings
- Ensuring campaign, content, and messaging, alignment with business initiatives, external market trends, competitor moves, and gathering feedback to continually optimize or pivot results
- Reporting on and optimizing on marketing activities, including lead nurturing efficacy, and ROI to ensure campaign and program effectiveness and communicate business results
- Managing often aggressive project timelines, ensuring that work is executed on time, including scheduling, working with design, production turnaround, and distribution of materials
- Creating long-form content, with support from freelancers, and agencies, plus creating short-form content for emails, landing pages, scripts, user and case studies, blogs, and social media as needed
- Providing recommendations on where improvements can be made
- Assessing feedback and input from sales and business leaders on what messages will influence our target market
- Day-to-day campaign and program management
Experience And Qualifications
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- 3+ years marketing experience, preferably in the developer tools and the B2B / SaaS market
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable working in a team in a hybrid work environment. Write clearly and succinctly. Listen well.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with very strong project management skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results
- Team player, with consensus-building skills
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills required as well as proficiency with the MS Office suite
- Knowledge of how marketing automation and CRM tools work, specifically Salesforce
- Bonus for understanding how to build a marketing contribution framework
Life at Klover
- We're remote-first with engineers around the US, our headquarters is in NYC (Union Square)
- We collaborate through Slack, Zoom, GitHub pull requests, Notion, and Clubhouse
We believe in a healthy work-life balance; we're early stage but work reasonable hours and want you to use your vacation time
Flexible Vacation Time
Take time for yourself. We want you to love it here.
Take advantage of our stock option program.
Sharing knowledge is a key to our success.
Get what you need to do your job. High quality gear is a given.