About the job
Senior Product Manager, Retention
We’re systematically leveling the playing field by giving low cost access to modern financial services.
How do we do it? We unlock these products and services by transparently leveraging a valuable asset, your permissioned data. Our customers get it and have already saved hundreds of dollars a year.
Founded by a team of data and ad-tech veterans with several high growth businesses and exits under their belts, Klover a venture-backed startup is poised for success.
Come join our high-growth team of intelligent, fast-paced and mission-driven individuals here at Klover
About the Role:
Product Management -
Some companies may say that their product managers are mini-CEOs, but Klover actually practices it. At our core, Klover believes in giving employees autonomy and freedom, and no other role in the company is this more apparent than product management. Product Managers are given Business Objectives for the year or quarter and given the room to run towards those goals.
Customer-obsessed. PMs can run towards business objectives, but we’ll always stay true to our DNA of being customer-first and customer-obsessed. If the user isn’t better off after using our product, we’re not doing our job. Everything we build will be rooted in a customer pain point or opportunity.
Klover will have suggested frameworks for discovery, but you’ll have room to bring in your own flavor. PMs will also work extremely closely with designers and developers building out prototypes and then requirements.
Product Manager, Retention -
Klover is looking for a hungry senior PM to come in and run our main consumer-facing product. This role is especially exciting because your only job will be to provide value to our users. While other positions are constrained by revenue targets, the retention PM will focus on making our users happy and better off. You’ll have tons of autonomy and the ability to experiment on different product ideas rapidly and efficiently. Our app is the engine that drives the whole company, and we need a great person at the helm.
The Retention PM will be the leader of a squad including several devs, designers and architects. As a team, you’ll work in lockstep to achieve Klover’s business objectives. The PM should be a great communicator, leader and self-starter.
Why might you be a good fit?
You are motivated by the chance to improve the lives of customers, especially their financial lives
- You believe in testing to the utmost degree, you hate arguing about feature details without getting anything in front of the user
- You have strong opinions, loosely held
- You are capable in analytics, you believe in using data to inform decisions and ideas
- You believe in continuous, iterative product improvements but are also comfortable making large sweeping product bets
- You get things done even in the face of extreme ambiguity, obstacles and lack of resources
- You’re a curious, lifelong learner
- You always have business and feature ideas, your friends could list off several of them
- You are a humble, hard-worker, no work is beneath you
- You are a collaborative person with some skill in all of the product groups, tech, design, marketing, management
- 2 years Product Management experience
- 2 years individual contributor experience in design, engineering, data, marketing ops at a tech company
- FinTech experience a strong plus
- Consumer mobile app experience a strong plus
What it’s like to work at Klover?
Klover is a team of entrepreneurial, intellectually curious and hardworking individuals. We want to change the world of finance, and we are driven by that mission every day. Our work culture is collaborative, and brutally honest. We think feedback is a gift and want people with strong opinions. Join us!