Water is arguably the most important resource in the world and yet the industry is notoriously slow at innovating and adopting new technologies that allow them to easily automate endless hours of non-productive admin work from skilled workers. The cost of water is rising as an aging workforce is unable to adapt and multi-million dollar infrastructure decisions are being made without the best data. Our mission is about making water better, and it starts with the professionals at the nexus of all water decisions in a community. Klir will be the operating system for water and we have started on that journey by building the first work enablement platform for water. It’s designed to reduce the burden of administration so the experts can dedicate their precious time to solving a critical problem for our species.
Founded originally in Dublin, Ireland in 2018, Klir is a US Headquartered company with offices in the US, Canada and Ireland. Klir is a remote first company and is one of the fastest growing, SaaS companies in the water industry. We are venture backed by some of the highest profile and most reputable funds including Insight Partners, Bowery Capital & Spider Capital.
Location: This position is fully remote.
Are you an experienced Full Stack .NET developer who would love working in fast-growing startups at the ground level? Is building on the newest technologies available in a fafast-pacednvironment your idea of a good time? And with all that do you still love building relationships and closing new businesses? If so, then shut down Visual Studio and read on...
Klir is looking for passionate, experienced Full Stack .NET developers to join our mission to make water better and entrench Klir as the de facto software in the water industry. Reporting to the team lead, you will be joining a small team of highly dedicated developers to build a beautiful product from the ground up. You will build & expand on the core product to develop a single unified solution so that half the developed world gets water from those that run Klir by 2025.
We are looking for Full Stack .NET developers with an unwavering love for all things tech. You are super organized and a pro at delivering high quality code on time with security in mind in the first place.
- Qualification in a relevant field, with 5+ years’ experience of application development using the .NET Core, C# programming language MS SQL Server, and experience in web development.
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Business Rules / Workflow Developer
- Knowledge of Angular 2+, .Net (Core), Entity Framework Core, Bootstrap, CSS (sass/less), SQL Server and Git.
- Strong Architecture Design and Coding Practices like Separation of Concerns, Domain DrivenDesign, Inversion of Control, Dependency Injection, SOLID principles, and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience in the product life cycle would be a benefit. Having the ability to understand and adapt to the needs of the product at each stage of the cycle to ensure satisfactory completion.
- Experience with secure coding practices and knowledge of secure coding standards such as CWE, OWASP.
- Experience with working in Agile environments, estimating, planning and managing all tasks and reporting on progress.
- Qualification and/or experience in the environmental sector, particularly relating to water, is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in SaaS platform development, familiar with a Microservice Architecture and API Gateway.
- Familiar with ABP Framework, with Container Environment, Dockers, and Azure Kubernetes Services.
- Familiar with Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
The ideal candidate:
- You are enthusiastic and have a positive – ‘can do’ attitude. Willing to step up and go the distance to ensure the job is done to a high standard with urgent deadlines.
- You have broad technical experience. Follow and implement coding best practices while creating usable software.
- You have the ability to be a quick and decisive problem solver.
- You organize your work meticulously and you navigate multiple tasks at any one time with ease
- You have the ability to apply critical thinking.
- You enjoy a challenging environment and have a passion for delivering efficiency across the business.
- Strong time management skills. Having the ability to estimate the amount of time needed to complete, communicate and deliver on a task.
- Embraces security by design.
Our Commitment To You
- We remunerate you well with competitive salary and benefits for your market. Our thesis is in order to operate at your best you can't be worrying about your quality of life at home.
- We commit that you have an opportunity to use your talents to leave a factual lasting legacy for our species for generations to come.
- By working with a Y Combinator market leading company, we commit that you have an opportunity to challenge yourself to be the best you can be.
- We commit to give you the opportunity to work in a team that understands life is far too important to take seriously. Obviously, we are doing a crucial job but we have fun while doing it.
- We commit to giving you the opportunity to work with a group of people that value honesty and audaciousness, that stand up straight & stick together no matter what and aspire to be the difference between good and great.
- We commit to doing our best to make you successful. The leaders sense of purpose is to help you to be the best version of yourself. We achieve this with fearless feedback, focus on growth and transparency.