Hey There! 👋
We're thankful and grateful that you've consider working with us 🙌
Make sure to scroll all the way down so you can learn a little more about us and see what we offer!
Here's what were looking for:
1) Someone who has soft skills - you're fun, you're likable, and you’re also detail-oriented.
2) Someone who fits well with our Core Values:
You Push Yourself
You Focus on Your Client (We focus on you)
3) Someone with a strong SEO background who can hit the ground running
4) Someone who can work with a team and has great communication skills
5) Someone who can pull results and explain them to their team clearly
6) Someone who is organized and excels in task management
Here's what you'll be doing:
You'll be working alongside an Account Manager to execute SEO strategies for your clients.
You'll be building out campaigns from start to finish based on the strategies you recommend to your account manager.
Examples of the tasks that you will be doing on a monthly basis:
- Performing in depth competitor analysis
- Perform keyword research for clients & map them across their site
- Create and manage content calendars & roadmaps for up to 20 clients across several industries
- Doing competitive analysis, content research, and link building
- Comfortable using Asana, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Ahrefs, and other SEO Tools
- Upload & optimize content on common blog platforms like WordPress, HubSpot, and Shopify.
A little bit about who we are:
- We're extremely transparent, so much that Johnathan (our founder) shares all details of revenue, profit, and expenses with all of us.
- We care deeply about your thoughts and feedback, so much that we conduct anonymous surveys and more in-depth reviews to learn how we can be better for you.
- We want you to thrive, so much that we get you in touch with Johnathan to get coffee and chat about your career and personal goals. We invest in you through gym memberships, challenges, conference allowances, and more.
- We actualy live our values - funny enough, they spell out P.A.R.T.Y. (more on those later)
- Almost goes without saying, we have fun - a lot of it.
You can see our vlog documenting our growth journey here:
And our Instagram account with "denim daddies", twins, and confetti celebrations:
But maybe most importantly, read actual reviews from past and current team members:
Culture is a big reason why people choose to work with us.
We're the type of company that loves putting people first, helping them get better, and make sure they're always set up for success.
How do we do that?
- You'll always be put first before any client
- We have our internal academy that we continually update with new marketing recipes
- We train your soft and hard skills so that you're ready for more things in the future
Don't forget about the PERKS!
- Weekly catered lunches (TK Burger, Stone Oven Pizza [yum], Chipotle, Board n Brew, Luna Grill, Taco Guy and many more!)
- Full kitchen with drinks and snacks of your choosing
- Cold brew coffee/Kombucha on tap
- Office games (ping pong, shuffle board, air hockey)
- Work from home options
- 401K (5% match) + Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental and Life)
- Milestone celebrations (check out our Trip to Hawaii on the vlog)
- Gym memberships (Choose a gym you like and KB will foot the bill)
- End of month on-site massages
- Conference/education allowances
- Tons of room for growth
Still Interested? Awesome! Here's what we promise you:
We have a lot of fun.
Our motivation is honestly not about making a lot of money, but building something we're proud of that helps thousands of people across the globe. Making good money is a great side effect.
We're a group of people who value friendship and relationships and want to pursue future business ideas together. We're a team that trusts each other and loves working together.
We're looking for an amazing person to be part of our squad so that we can join the local basketball league with 5 players, and dunk on people (we didn't do so well last season).
Sorta kidding about that last part, but we are looking for someone amazing (but seriously, if you can dunk, don't hesitate to mention that).
So if you've made it this far, then you should definitely apply right now.
*Background check required.
Okay stop reading - Please apply.