Oh Hiiiiiiii There ✨ Thanks for checking us out! 😉
Super secret - We're planning on opening a location very soon in Austin, TX.
If you like us and we like you, then we plan to fly you to our California headquarters for training first.
Here are some fun facts about KB:
- We're extremely transparent
- We love feedback (Good👍 or Bad👎)
- We want you to thrive and grow
- We love having fun
- We like to P.A.R.T.Y. (more on that later)
- We're expanding!! New offices in Raleigh, Austin and a super secret European office (being announced in the next month)🎉
Culture is a big reason why people choose to work with us. We're the type of company that loves putting people first, helping them get better, and make sure they're always set up for success. All while having a good time!
Here's what we are looking for in a Paid Search/Social Account Manager:
- Some great soft skills - fun, likable, and detail-oriented.
- Someone who (P)ush's themself, is (A)ccountable, is (R)esilient, is (T)ransparent and knows how to focus on (Y)ourself!
- You have at least 2 years of actual PPC experience and can get results (aka, make money) for businesses.
- Agency experience is a plus!
- You've managed more that 5 clients at one time with budgets over 5K.
- You can lead and assist with strategy and execution for multiple clients, including strategic accounts, across paid search and social platforms including Google, Facebook, Microsoft, LinkedIn, and others.
- You feel confident communicating to your clients on any updates on results and strategy.
- You're a team player who will be working with campaign managers and designers to troubleshoot marketing tactics and strategies.
- You're amazed and fascinated with marketing - you nerd out. Always trying to improve your knowledge and experience. You dive deep into industry blogs and you know that nothing beats taking action from what you learn.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- You'll be leading strategy, execution, and communication for multiple clients.
- You'll be the main point of contact with your clients and in charge of all communication.
- You'll be responsible for weekly reports, bi-weekly calls, quarterly business reviews and clear communication with your team members.
- You’ll be working with a campaign manager and design team to produce quick and quality results for our clients.
- You'll continue to grow your knowledge in all aspects of PPC by attending weekly trainings and continuous self learning.
Here's what your first three months will look like:
- The first week will be KB onboarding; getting to know our team and culture, learning about all of the platforms we use and introducing you to team members.
- The next few weeks you will going through our Academy and learning our best practices (CRO, Google Ads and Facebook) while also starting to shadow different team members.
- Month two and three you will continue to go through our Academy while slowly bringing on clients of your own.
Don't forget about the PERKS!
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $85,000 + bonus/commission opportunities based on experience. Willing to negotiate.
- SENIOR POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- 401K (5% match) 💰 + Benefits (100% covered health, vision, dental and life)
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote & Hybrid options available
- Free Friday Lunches
- Financial Planning Membership💰
- Milestone celebrations (check out our Trip to Hawaii on the vlog)
- Gym memberships (Choose a gym you like and KB will foot the bill)
- Health and Fitness challenges (check out our Spartan races)
- Monthly Company Trivia - with lots of prizes
- Up to $1K a year on conferences/education
- Tons of room for growth
Still Interested? Awesome! 🙌
Here's what we promise you:
- We have a lot of fun.
- We want to build something we're proud of and making good money is a great side effect.
- We value friendship and relationships and want to pursue future business ideas together.
- We're a team that trusts each other and loves working together.
- We're looking for an amazing person to be part of our squad so that we can join the local basketball league with 5 players, and dunk on people (we didn't do so well last season).
- Sorta kidding about that last part, but we are looking for someone amazing (but seriously, if you can dunk, don't hesitate to mention that).
- So if you've made it this far, then you should definitely apply right now.
*Background check required
Okay stop reading - Please apply. 😁