First and foremost, we're thankful and grateful that you'd even consider working with us 🙌
Before we even get into the job functions, it's important you know who we are:
We're extremely transparent, so much that Johnathan (our founder) shares all details of revenue, profit, and expenses with all of us.
We care deeply about your thoughts and feedback, so much that we conduct anonymous surveys and more in-depth reviews to learn how we can be better for you.
We want you to thrive, so much that we get you in touch with Johnathan to get coffee and chat about your career and personal goals. We invest in you through gym memberships, challenges, conference allowances, and more.
We actually live our values - funny enough, they spell out P.A.R.T.Y. (more on those later)
Almost goes without saying, we have fun - a lot of it.
You can see our vlog documenting our growth journey here:
And our Instagram account with "denim daddies", twins, and confetti celebrations:
But maybe most importantly, read actual reviews from past and current team members:
Culture is a big reason why people choose to work with us.
We're the type of company that loves putting people first, helping them get better, and make sure they're always set up for success.
Okay enough about us - Here's who we're looking for:
1) Someone who has the soft skills - you're fun, you're likeable, you're humorous.
2) Someone who fits well with our Core Values:
You Push Yourself
You Focus on Your Client (We focus on you)
3) Someone with drive and the personality to win. “Work smarter, not harder”
4) Someone who can communicate confidently via phone & email.
5) Someone with big personal and professional goals.
6) Someone who is familiar with PPC and CRO.
7) Someone who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty figuring things out.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
Working directly with our Account Executive who will be giving you all the tools and strategies needed to be successful.
Reaching out to prospects via LinkedIn and being active in groups and social channels.
Recording video campaigns for prospect outreach.
Creating and executing unique/eye-catching email campaigns.
Responding to cold prospects and moving positive conversations to a meeting with an Account Executive.
Learning all there is to know about PPC and CRO.
Let Us Help You
Our goal is to help you grow and move up in the company.
Want to become an Account Manager? Account Executive? We can help you get there!
Whichever path you want to take, our goal is to help you get there!!
You will be able to enjoy the following:
- Weekly catered lunches (TK Burger, Stone Oven Pizza [yum], Chipotle, Board n Brew, Luna Grill, Flame Broiler, Taco Guy (if you know, then you know *wink emoji*)
- Full kitchen with drinks and snacks of your choosing
- Cold brew coffee/Kombucha on tap
- Office games (ping pong, shuffle board, air hockey, the list is endless)
- Work from home options (for the 'rona)
- 401K + Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental and Life)
- Milestone celebrations (check out our Trip to Hawaii on the vlog)
- Gym memberships (Choose a gym you like and KB will foot the bill)
- End of month on-site massages
- Conference/education allowances
- Tons of room for growth
That sound exactly like you? Awesome! Here's what we promise you:
We have a lot of fun.
Our motivation is honestly not about making a lot of money, but building something we're proud of that helps thousands of people across the globe. Making good money is a great side effect.
We're a group of people who value friendship and relationships and want to pursue future business ideas together. We're a team that trusts each other and loves working together.
We're looking for an amazing person to be part of our squad so that we can join the local basketball league with 5 players, and dunk on people (we didn't do so well last season).
Sorta kidding about that last part, but we are looking for someone amazing (but seriously, if you can dunk, don't hesitate to mention that).
So if you've made it this far, then you should definitely apply right now.
*Background check required.
Okay stop reading - Please apply.