Thanks for checking us out 😜
Here are some quick & fun facts about KB:
- We're extremely transparent
- We love feedback (Good👍 or Bad👎)
- We want you to thrive and grow
- We like to P.A.R.T.Y. (more on that later)
- We're expanding!! New offices in Raleigh, Austin and a super secret European office (being announced in the next month)🎉
Culture is a big reason why people choose to work with us. We're the type of company that loves putting people first, helping them get better, and make sure they're always set up for success. All while having a good time!
Here's who we're looking for:
- Someone who has the soft skills - you're fun, you're like-able, you're humorous.
- Someone who fits well with our Core Values:
You Push Yourself
You Focus on Yourself
- You’ve managed and grown a blog, managed a team of writers, and have some working knowledge of SEO.
- You’ve worked in marketing and/or are familiar with business concepts such as LTV, CAC, etc.
- You’re familiar with content marketing and have led a content strategy before.
- You understand the differences between top, middle and bottom of the funnel types of content.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- You’ll be working with our team of freelance writers to produce content, and you’ll own the responsibility of coming up with the angle of the piece, providing direction to the writers and copy editing to make sure the articles meet the quality standards set forth on a deadline.
- You’ll own producing the pieces of written content from idea to publish-ready state while making sure to use different tones of voice to match a variety of clients.
- You’ll be creating outlines and guidelines for writers to follow while writing posts.
- Organizing content plans in Asana, making sure the editorial calendar is up to date, and planning out implementing our strategies and best practices in advance.
- Staying one step ahead of the curve by making sure articles for each client are thought through ahead of time, and work with our teams so they can complete their article assignments without issues or delays.
- You'll maintain some general communications with clients regarding their content and respective strategies
Don't forget about the PERKS!
- Salary 55K-65K depending on experience - open or discussion
- Competitive compensation plans to increase your salary
- Food Truck FriYAYS 🚚 - TK Burger 🍔, the taco guys 🌮 brick oven pizza 🍕 and so much more
- Full kitchen with drinks and snacks of your choosing
- Office games (ping pong, shuffle board, air hockey)
- 401K (5% match) 💰 + Benefits (100% covered health, vision, dental and life)
- Generous PTO
- Work from home options
- Milestone celebrations (check out our Trip to Hawaii on the vlog)
- Gym memberships (Choose a gym you like and KB will foot the bill)
- Health and Fitness challenges (check out our Spartan races)
- Company Trivia - with lots of prizes
- Monthly massages
- Up to $1K a year on conferences/education
- Tons of room for growth
Still Interested? Awesome!
Here's what we promise you:
- We have a lot of fun.
- We want to build something we're proud of and making good money is a great side effect.
- We value friendship and relationships and want to pursue future business ideas together.
- We're a team that trusts each other and loves working together.
- We're looking for an amazing person to be part of our squad so that we can join the local basketball league with 5 players, and dunk on people (we didn't do so well last season).
- Sorta kidding about that last part, but we are looking for someone amazing (but seriously, if you can dunk, don't hesitate to mention that).
- So if you've made it this far, then you should definitely apply right now.
*In person position only, no remote options.
*Basic background check required
Okay stop reading - Please apply. 😁