First and foremost, we're thankful and grateful that you'd even consider working with us 🙌
Before we even get into the job functions, it's important you know who we are:
- We're extremely transparent, so much that Johnathan (our founder) shares all details of revenue, profit, and expenses with all of us.
- We care deeply about your thoughts and feedback, so much that we conduct anonymous surveys and more in-depth reviews to learn how we can be better for you.
- We want you to thrive, so much that we get you in touch with Johnathan to get coffee and chat about your career and personal goals. We invest in you through gym memberships, challenges, conference allowances, and more.
- We actually live our values - funny enough, they spell out P.A.R.T.Y. (more on those later)
- Almost goes without saying, we have fun - a lot of it.
You can see our vlog documenting our growth journey here:
And our Instagram account with "denim daddies", twins, and confetti celebrations:
But maybe most importantly, read actual reviews from past and current team members:
Culture is a big reason why people choose to work with us.
We're the type of company that loves putting people first, helping them get better, and make sure they're always set up for success.
How do we do that?
- You'll always be put first before any client
- We have our internal academy that we continually update with new marketing recipes
- We train your soft and hard skills so that you're ready for more things in the future
Okay enough about us - Here's who we're looking for:
1) Someone who has the soft skills - you're fun, you're likeable, you're humorous.
2) Someone who fits well with our Core Values:
- You Push Yourself
- You're Accountable
- You're Resilient
- You're Transparent
- You Focus on Your Client (We focus on you)
3) You're an experienced paid ads manager that can get results (aka, make money) for businesses.
4) You can lead strategy, execution, and communication for multiple clients, including strategic accounts, across paid search and social platforms including Google, Facebook, Microsoft, LinkedIn, and others.
5) You feel confident conducting weekly calls, in-person meetings, and quarterly business reviews with clients to share updates on results and strategy.
6) You're a team player who will help fellow account managers troubleshoot marketing tactics and strategies.
7) You're amazed and fascinated with marketing - you nerd out. Always trying to improve your knowledge and experience. You dive deep into industry blogs and you know that nothing beats taking action from what you learn.
Here's what you'll be doing:
You'll slowly be working up to managing your own book of clients. This will be done via actual paid ads work, landing page testing ideas, ongoing reporting and communication with clients.
You’ll be working with a design team to produce quick and quality results for our clients while managing expectations on both the design team and for the client.
You’ll be working closely with your clients, so being able to speak openly and honestly with them, while having a fun and personable relationship is key.
You’ll provide high quality and insightful reports to all clients on a regular basis.
In the near future, you could be managing a team and your client account load will go down so you have more time to focus on education and management.
You will be able to enjoy the following:
- Weekly catered lunches (TK Burger, Stone Oven Pizza [yum], Chipotle, Board n Brew, Luna Grill, Flame Broiler, Taco Guy (if you know, then you know *wink emoji*)
- Full kitchen with drinks and snacks of your choosing
- Cold brew coffee/Kombucha on tap
- Office games (ping pong,
- Work from home options (for the 'rona)
- 401K + Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental and Life)
- Milestone celebrations (check out our Trip to Hawaii on the vlog)
- Gym memberships (Choose a gym you like and KB will foot the bill)
- End of month on-site massages
- Conference/education allowances
- Tons of room for growth
That sound exactly like you? Awesome! Here's what we promise you:
We have a lot of fun.
Our motivation is honestly not about making a lot of money, but building something we're proud of that helps thousands of people across the globe. Making good money is a great side effect.
We're a group of people who value friendship and relationships and want to pursue future business ideas together. We're a team that trusts each other and loves working together.
We're looking for an amazing person to be part of our squad so that we can join the local basketball league with 5 players, and dunk on people (we didn't do so well last season).
Sorta kidding about that last part, but we are looking for someone amazing (but seriously, if you can dunk, don't hesitate to mention that).
So if you've made it this far, then you should definitely apply right now.
*Background check required.
Okay stop reading - Please apply.