At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
The Mission of the Customer Success Systems Analyst will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team through effective implementation of tools such as Gainsight, Zendesk, Salesforce etc. You will report into the Systems Manager of Customer Success Operations and partner closely with Success and Support Leadership to fully understand & optimize our efficiency to provide real-time solutions that allow us to quickly adjust our strategy to better serve our customers and improve retention.
How you will make a difference:
- Responsible for effective architecture, configuration, and maintenance of Gainsight, Zendesk and other applications for the Success organization
- Develop and execute tech touch points for Product Experts, CSMs and other CS professionals that allow Klaviyo to effectively scale the Success organization
- Proactively surface new ideas to improve business processes, operational systems and policies in order to help the business scale
- Optimize success/support operations by automating internal success tasks/processes
- Provide day-to-day end user support to all levels of the organization with regards to customer success software applications
- Develop and refine operational dashboards and proactively monitor KPIs to provide insights and actions to the team
- Support business strategy development for the services teams and manage mapping, documenting and implementing customer success processes
Who you are:
- Aptitude for administering and/or configuring enterprise software solutions (Gainsight, Zendesk, or Salesforce experience a plus)
- Experience creating dynamic dashboards using systems such as Gainsight, Salesforce, or Tableau
- Understands object-oriented concepts and fundamentals of logic (IFs, ANDs, and ORs)
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to gather, analyze and organize data for business requirements while translating them to effective software implementation
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Quick learner, curious and strong analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to be able to communicate with customers, peers and management
- Enjoys digging into complex operations
- Takes a high degree of ownership over their work
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.