At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
The Product team at Klaviyo is continuously looking for ways to build and deliver the best product possible for our customers. We’re looking for a Senior Director of Product to join our rapidly growing team with expertise in solving problems with a customer-first mindset and bringing new products to market. You will develop a team of Group Product Managers as you work cross-functionally to guide product development from concept to launch.
How you’ll make a difference
- Senior Directors of Product are outstanding leaders, managers, coaches, and mentors. As such, they positively impact the contributions and career trajectories of many Klaviyos.
- Senior Directors of Product are exceptional at articulating their thinking through the written word. By being great and prolific communicators, they are force-multipliers at Klaviyo.
- Senior Directors of Product lead by example. The rigor they apply to decision making is extreme, so we make the best decisions at all times.
- But most important of all, Senior Directors of Product drive business outcomes, which in turn help our customers grow.
What you’ll do
- Lead, manage, coach, and mentor - you will be a leader within the company, you will be a manager to the people on your team, you will be a coach and mentor to other Klaviyos.
- Collaborate and communicate - you will collaborate with all teams within the company and all parties outside of the company to be most effective in your role.
- Set product vision - you will help define our vision for a reliable, stable, and easy-to-use platform. You will ensure projects with the largest impact get prioritized for your product areas, guiding your team as they work towards a greater vision.
- Learn - you will be a voracious learner. A lack of experience/knowledge around a challenge is an invitation to dive deep and become an expert in that area. You should love learning and tackling new challenges.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.