At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
As a Financial Operations Intern, you will gain significant experience working with Klaviyo’s Procure to Pay and Contract to Cash teams and will assist in providing financial support across all aspects of Klaviyo’s business, including data governance, contract management, vendor/customer setups, check deposits, Travel & Expense, and data entry and review. This role will include assisting Klaviyo’s Finance team and working cross-functionally to maintain strong vendor & customer relationships, and help optimize operational processes and technology.
The internship will be 100% remote. The Internship will begin June 6, 2022, and end August 19, 2022. Interns will work full-time 40 hours per week during the 12-week program.
How you will make a difference:
- Learn how to work with finance tools including Coupa, Concur, Netsuite, ZipHQ, Stripe
- Support our Finance team by organizing and improving our data quality
- Help support the onboarding process for both vendors and customers.
- Be a key contributor to a rapidly growing startup
- Exhibit Klaviyo’s values of ownership, accountability, and effort
- Have the opportunity to work with all of our business operations teams
Who you are:
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, team environment.
- Ability to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others within and outside of Finance
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both on the phone and via email
- Must be detail oriented and deadline driven with strong organizational skills.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have at least one previous internship or Co-op experience
- Exhibit extreme curiosity & self-starter mentality
- Have strong critical thinking skills
- Have great attention to detail and pride yourself on precision and accuracy
- Are eager to learn by doing and aren't afraid to jump into project headlong
- Are an excellent communicator (verbally and written)
- Are agile, and work well in collaborative, fast-paced environments
- Are excited to experience start-up life first-hand
*The deadline to apply to this role is February 23, 2022*
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.