At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Why You Should Join Klaviyo’s Ecosystem Marketing Team
We’re looking for an organized, analytical and personable marketer to join the Ecosystem (Partner) Marketing team at Klaviyo. If you love leading impactful marketing campaigns and thrive leading cross-functional teams this role is for you. Our Ecosystem Marketing team is responsible for creating co-marketing campaigns with Klaviyo’s key platform partners that drive awareness of Klaviyo and its integrated growth solutions to eCommerce customers — resulting in new, loyal, and growing Klaviyo customers.
Your role is unique in that it drives value for Klaviyo, customers and an ecosystem of partners. You'll be responsible for owning key partner relationships, organizing and leading the execution of co-marketing campaigns with, through and to Partners. You’ll be measured upon key performance indicators that drive Klaviyo’s objectives including customer awareness and acquisition, and partner acquisition, activation and advocacy.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Ecosystem Marketing within the Marketing organization, and work cross-functionally with domain leaders across several teams including in Partnerships, Customer Success and Engineering. This will begin as a Senior Individual Contributor role with the opportunity to quickly develop into a People Manager role.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Collaborate with Klaviyo’s ecosystem of partners to deliver valuable thought leadership and business skills to eCommerce brands of all sizes
- Drive customer awareness and acquisition by marketing with, through and to our ecosystem of partners including integration and service and alliance partners
- Serve as a liaison for strategic intel from our partner ecosystem to Klaviyo, helping guide the company’s path to driving value for the eCommerce ecosystem
- Building strong rapport and trust with Klaviyo teams
In your first 30 days:
- Gaining practical use of Klaviyo’s product, teams and tools to operate independently and with customer empathy
- Developing a strong understanding of Klaviyo’s partner ecosystem
- Fostering rapport and communication cross-functionally within Klaviyo
- Learning standard operating procedures within Ecosystem Marketing, Marketing and Partnerships
- Beginning to own co-marketing campaigns
In your first 60 days:
- Entirely owning execution of co-marketing campaigns with key service and integration partners
- Showing traction towards KPIs that ladder into the EMEA regional objectives
In your first 90 days:
- Analyzing co-marketing outcomes and identifying areas for optimization
- Collaborating with Partner Managers on a strategic co-marketing plan for the second half of 2022
In your first year:
- Contributing to Ecosystem Marketing and regional objectives
- Building strong rapport with key partners
Who You Are
Skills and requirements:
- Proven experience working in partner marketing either within a SaaS company or agency with eCommerce clients
- Experience working in eCommerce
- Experience leading teams and managing deadlines cross-functionally
- Willing and able to travel (i.e within Europe for in-person events)
- Fluent English (written and verbal). Additional fluent French a bonus+
- Exhibits radical ownership
- Organized and able to prioritize initiative
Presentation and analytical skills:
- Experience presenting virtually on Zoom, Google Meetings, etc.
- Google Suite (Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft (Excel, Keynote)
Marketing skills and tools:
- Practical understanding of marketing channels including email marketing, performance marketing, social media marketing, SEO, brand, product marketing, community events and more
Sales skills and tools:
- Practical understanding of technology B2B sales
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
- Experience managing external relationships
- Experience working in or with technology B2B sales teams
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.