The VP of Executive Search is an integral member of our talent acquisition team combining research, consultative and advocacy skills for delivering top executive talent across a diverse set of disciplines. As the leader of executive search, day to day activities will entail strategic design and execution of plans to achieve a best in class experience and identify/attract remarkable talent. Each executive talent strategy will consist of:
- Talent strategy sessions and org design consultation
- Deep functional and market expertise
- Attraction, marketing, sourcing & networking strategies
- Talent identification, assessment, and candidate engagement
- Leading and advising business stakeholders through data
In partnership with executive stakeholders, cultivating relationships with high potential sources and prospects, constructing target lists of top executives, and impeccable executive leadership assessment capabilities will be instrumental. High levels of consultancy, influence, and data driven storytelling are a must.
How You'll Make a Difference
- In collaboration with key stakeholders, identify critical needs for candidate profiles and deploy creative research and sourcing techniques to identify top talent
- Project manage the day to day executive search through the development and execution of full life cycle recruitment plans; ensuring the candidate, client, team, and recruiter experiences are met with exceptional standards all the way through
- Serve as an internal consultant to our senior business leaders and HR partners for translating business strategies and thoroughly understanding leadership talent needs to successfully deliver against the organization’s vision, long term strategy and annual goals
- Develop, manage, and leverage a broad professional network, deep understanding of the business and stay current on market trends, innovative sourcing practices, and talent insights for generating rapid, effective results aligned to business priorities
- Implement key workforce diversity initiatives in partnership with our DEI team which include, but are not limited to professional associations, business affiliations, community outreach programs and events, industry networking, and select organizational partnerships
- Drive facilitation of continuous improvement via measurement tools and recruitment analytics
- Maintain a constant understanding of market trends, best practices and key happenings in relevant market places
Who You Are
- 7+ years recruiting experience, in either an enterprise corporate recruiting and sourcing environment or retained search
- Proven success creating comprehensive recruitment and sourcing plans with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of clients within the organization
- Experience leading executive recruitment hiring processes across multiple functional areas towards ambitious results and in a matrixed environment
- Proven track record managing executive relationships and ability to collaborate and build relationships with key stakeholders across functional and various geographical locations
- Expertise in negotiation, advising, influencing, and full executive talent search management
- Experience in working in a consultative role where outstanding communication and presentation skills are required with the ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities, and aggressive deadlines
- A strong sense of business acumen with the ability to understand & interpret complex business needs, compensation and business structures
- Strong storytelling, facilitation, and influencing skills
- A natural curiosity, creativity, and executive presence with a drive to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.