Why You Should Join the Marketing Team
The marketing team is special — a collection of powerful misfits, passionate doers, creative strategists and insatiable dreamers. We’re looking for people nothing like us to make our diverse group more diverse and broaden our collective thought.
Our customers aren’t simply special. To us, they are our lifeblood. They are entrepreneurs. Parents. Providers. They put their livelihood on the line every day to make their dreams come true. Our customers are inspired and inspiring. We have helped over 70,000 of them grow and yet we have millions more people to serve and work to do to get there.
If you want the opportunity to help build the platform that shares the incredible stories of our customers, this is your dream job.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Meet, learn and capture the success stories of customers.
- Be the internal and external authority on what success as a Klaviyo customer looks like.
- Drive the strategy of how to bring customer success stories and case studies to life.
- Identify and highlight the most compelling customer stories.
- Drive recognition and love for Klaviyo’s brand and products.
- Empower our community of customers to help each other grow.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of experience in customer marketing or content marketing.
- Naturally curious with an itch to learn more.
- A meticulous storyteller. You likely have a background (or interest in) journalism, anthropology, or content marketing.
- Oprah-esque in your ability to get people to trust you quickly and deeply.
- Aesopian in your ability to memorably convey the moral of your story.
- Someone who gets irrationally inspired when they hear other people’s stories.
- Experimental in your work—while everything is important, none of it is precious.
- Exceptionally organized and proud of it.
What Your Work Will Look Like
- You’ll report to the Customer Advocacy Lead.
- You’ll be responsible for collecting the stories of our customers through 1:1 interviews.
- You’ll build out the case studies and customer stories in our central repository, crafting the tales that best tell the customer experience.
- You’ll work cross-functionally across the company to enable all Klaviyos to tell stories about our customers.
- You’ll be part of experimental projects that highlight our customers, some of which will become larger initiatives over time.
- You’ll create a closer bond between Klaviyo customers and the broader ecommerce community.
If that sounds like something you want to be part of, we want to hear from you.
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.