Why You Should Join the Marketing Team
Marketing Team: The marketing team is special — a collection of powerful misfits, passionate doers, creative strategists and insatiable dreamers. We’re looking for people nothing like us to make our diverse group more diverse and broaden our collective thought.
Our customers aren’t simply special. To us, they are our lifeblood. They are entrepreneurs. Parents. Providers. They put their livelihood on the line every day to make their dreams come true. Our customers are inspired and inspiring. We have helped over 65,000 of them grow and yet we have millions more people to serve and work to do to get there.
How You Will Make a Difference
This role is expected to lead the strategy and execution of major and minor integrated marketing campaigns. You will build and manage a team of world-class integrated marketing managers who will orchestrate thematic campaigns per audience focused on driving awareness, changing perception and improving consideration for Klaviyo’s products
- Orchestrate global campaign & program planning to prioritize audiences, messages and mix for our biggest marketing bets
- Own the execution of integrated marketing campaigns to meet the goals (awareness, lead -gen, consideration, adoption) for different segments (Entrepreneur, SMB, Enterprise, Developers etc.) for both Klaviyo prospects and customers
- Work with global Marketing leadership to shape quarterly and annual campaign themes and ensure alignment and relevance across global regions (Americas, APJ, EMEA).
- Maintain the global integrated marketing calendar for all campaigns by product, audience and channels
- Lead the thinking on campaign architecture and customer journey design to meet the goals (awareness, lead -gen, consideration, adoption) for different audiences (Entrepreneur, SMB, Enterprise, Developers) for both Klaviyo prospects and customers
- Coordinate with your counterparts in product marketing, creative design, content, events, digital, brand and comms to bring true omni-channel campaigns to market
- Develop standardized metrics and report out on campaign performance as measured by traffic, leads, pipeline, revenue and other related metrics
- Responsible for initiative/campaign plans and briefs, developed in collaboration with Product Marketing, Brand, Content and other business partners, ensuring tight alignment with go-to-market strategies, marketing plans, and annual goals/priorities.
- Build and manage a talented and diverse team of world class integrated marketing managers
You know you are successful when:
- You are bringing structure by institutionalizing best practices and a well aligned process on campaign design, campaign launch, metric tracking, idea intake and more
- You are driving results. The campaigns you produce are driving traffic, leads, MQLs , revenue or other goals they are meant to drive
- You are scaling your impact by building a team. You aren’t a lone warrior but creating a team of specialists who can scale this to bigger and better campaigns
- Your work is being recognized by our customers, by analysts, by industry thought leaders and by press for its creativity and quality of execution. You are helping Klaviyo own the narrative on key themes
- Your work is being recognized and cited by the rest of the marketing leadership as best-in-class
Who You Are
- Skilled - You bring 8+ years of experience in growth marketing/ integrated marketing / campaign design / demand-generation with deep understanding of integrated marketing channels (web, digital, SEO, email, events, webinars, ABM, social etc.)
- Detail oriented - You are on top of details - of channels, of spend, of creatives, or briefs, of numbers and business performance
- Leader - You are able to persuade and influence others to rally behind your ideas. You are comfortable with ambiguity and are able to drive a diverse group of cross-functional stakeholders towards a common goal. You are able to attract, lead and inspire a talented team of marketeers
- Remarkable - You don’t settle for mediocre outputs. Whether its writing a campaign brief, or explaining the creatives - you are aiming to raise the bar. Every.Single.Time
- Structure - You can help convert open ended goals (“I want to drive awareness about this product”) into a structured campaign design. Everywhere you go, you provide clarity of words and ideas
- Scrappy - You are always questioning the standard way of doing things and finding ways to do it better. You are never afraid to roll up your sleeves
What Your Work Will Look Like
- You’ll report to the VP of Product Marketing.
- You’ll work cross-functionally with senior leaders and teammates across all marketing teams - core product marketing, brand, content, campaigns, performance marketing and more
- You’ll be a source of truth on our campaigns and their importance to brand building and revenue growth
- You’ll solidify your expertise in integrated marketing for a successful hyper growth startup
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.