As the Sr. Director, Global Recruiting Operations at Klaviyo, you will make an impact on all aspects of the Talent Acquisition process across our global teams. Klaviyo is growing rapidly and as an operations leader, you’ll lead a team responsible for creating remarkable experiences for our candidates and internal talent partners. You’ll lead strategy on programs that scale and elevate the capabilities of internal and external stakeholders in the hiring process. You’ll directly impact our ability to scale by leading a talented team focused on process optimization, talent attraction, early talent and change management. This role reports directly to the Head of Integrated Talent at Klaviyo.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Lead the core Talent Acquisition operational strategy to ensure we build and scale a world class hiring function
- Coach, develop and empower a team that owns talent attraction, candidate experience and coordination, and emerging talent with clear vision emphasis on asynchronous project management
- Define and build how Klaviyo measures capacity planning and success metrics for a growing integrated recruitment, sourcing and coordination team
- Partner with People Operations leadership to implement recruitment and selection process that meet business needs, compliance requirements and foster a culture of inclusive hiring
- Drive the optimization of current and future tools: lead RFP processes, vendor selection, adoption and measure the impact of the recruitment tech stack
- Advance the use of predictive recruiting analytics to drive the business to make informed, strategic, decisions as Klaviyo scales
- Drive all recruiting operations to reflect and support Klaviyo’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Both give and receive meaningful feedback focusing on empathy, curiosity and investment in growth
Who You Are
- 8+ years of experience in operations, management consulting, strategy, or recruiting/HR operations
- Experience regularly interfacing and communicating with executive leaders up to the C-suite
- Stays up to date on technology and Talent/Recruiting trends, leading a forward thinking motion for the Klaviyo People Operations team
- Strong project management skills and organizational rigor, distill complex processes into actionable steps
- Demonstrated ability to help teams navigate complexity and build new processes
- Creative problem solver who can jump in as a player coach and support a growing team as they innovate and experiment with new aspects of their roles
- Greenhouse and Workday experience not required, but a plus
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.