Why You Should Join the Marketing Team
The marketing team is special — a collection of powerful misfits, passionate doers, creative strategists and insatiable dreamers. We’re looking for people nothing like us to make our diverse group more diverse and broaden our collective thought.
Our customers aren’t simply special. To us, they are our lifeblood. They are entrepreneurs. Parents. Providers. They put their livelihood on the line every day to make their dreams come true. Our customers are inspired and inspiring. We have helped over 265,000+ of them grow and yet we have millions more people to serve and work to do to get there.
We’re looking to hire a Manager of Influencer Marketing. An individual who can support Klaviyo’s influencer marketing strategy and execute influencer campaigns. You will be responsible for increasing brand awareness and website traffic helping to support our integrated campaigns, brand team goals, and annual company goals.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- You will help create and support our influencer strategy as well as executing on our influencer campaigns.
- You’ll take a data-centric approach to sourcing, onboarding, and creating a leading influencer program.
- You will be a collaborator—working closely with marketing sub teams (Brand, PR, Brand Activations, Product Marketing, Customer Evangelism, Demand Generation, and the Web Team) to craft influencer campaigns that are buzzworthy. Campaigns which create conversations about Klaviyo in the most public and private spaces of the internet.
- You’ll focus on building campaigns that work with customers (in partnership with the Customer Evangelism Team) ecommerce experts and ecommerce celebrities, as well as actual celebrities.
- You’ll work with our internal creative team to Identify and source all campaign materials and assets necessary for each program’s success.
- You’ll oversee the budget associated with Influencer Marketing campaigns and projects, ensuring maximum use and efficiency.
- You’ll partner with an influencer marketing agency to help add scale to our campaigns and execution.
- You’ll manage the daily workflow and serve as the point of contact for all things influencer marketing.
- You’ll work closely on our large integrated marketing campaigns, helping to build brand awareness through the influencer space.
- You will help standardize influencer marketing metrics, sharing and reporting on KPIs, and evangelizing them across Klaviyo.
- You will build a deep understanding of the ecommerce space, using that understanding to build compelling influencer programs.
- At the end of year one, you will have supported Klaviyo’s overall marketing programs by launching a marquee program that our competitors will eye with jealousy.
Who You Are:
- A self-starter and someone who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- A metrics-driven creative thinker—standard Influencer programs are just that, standard. You’ll support the creation of a marquee program that feels less like a sales tactic and more like an invitation to join an amazing community.
- A proven Influencer guru, you’ve done this before and are now looking to break the mold in your new role.
- An educator who can communicate on the importance of Influencer Marketing and the successes of Klaviyo’s program.
- Budget aware; you’re comfortable owning a budget, and operating to the budget. You’re also not scared to ask for more budget when the idea is right.
- A strong partner, someone who will work closely with the overall marketing team to scale our efforts.
- A risk taker, while you’re calculated with the risks you take, you also know that building the next great influencer program won’t come without risk. To stand out in a crowded market you know we need to support standing up something remarkable.
- Someone who emphatically nodded at all of the above
What Your Work Will Look Like
- You’ll report to the Director of Influencer Marketing & Brand Activations
- You’ll be the source of truth on all things Influencer Marketing
- You’ll be able to measure, understand, and communicate how all influencer campaigns are performing and driving impact for the business
- You’ll develop multiple influencer campaigns that support all of our business objectives, annual goals, and business segments
- You’ll leverage a deep understanding about our space, our competition, the Klaviyo platform and will use all of the information to create memorable programs
- You’ll have big goals and a clear vision for achievement. With that, you’ll have the the ability to think creatively and strategically to make those visions and goals a reality
- You have 5+ years of experience in the Influencer space
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.