Klaviyo is looking for a Senior Payroll Administrator who will be an important contributor to our Global Payroll team. Reporting directly to the Head of Global Payroll, this role will support our EMEA payroll initiatives as we are entering a period of hyper growth. This position will collaborate with internal and external business partners to develop and implement global payroll best practices to ensure compliance and accuracy.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Elevate the employee experience by delivering accurate and timely payroll
- Make an impact as a member of our global payroll team, by way of knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Be an integral partner for our total payroll insourcing project, as well as future EMEA payroll implementations and processing
- Partner cross functionally with the People Operations, Finance and Accounting, and Benefits teams on projects and building out workflows and business processes that impact payroll
- Provide answers and solutions as the first point of contact for employee, internal and external business partner payroll queries
Who You Are
- 5+ years of progressive global payroll processing, with an EMEA focus
- Current legislative and PAYE knowledge, including NI, SSP, SMP, OSPP, year-end reporting
- Experience with equity, pension, and benefit administration from a payroll perspective
- In depth knowledge of benefits in kind, expense reimbursement, and related P11D reporting
- Project and time management skills, and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion when dealing with employee queries and data
- Exercise sound judgement, suggesting and applying the most appropriate solution to issues that arise
- Workday Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking experience preferred
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.