As a Manager, Growth Success you will lead one of our Growth Success teams and be responsible for interviewing, hiring, evaluating, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established Growth Success Managers in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. You will work closely with the other Managers and the Director of Success at Scale to help build a team of highly successful Growth Success professionals who are able to execute exceptional scaled customer success initiatives to our rapidly growing portfolio. As part of our customer-focused, results-driven organization, you will also be responsible for driving sustainable, long-term customer value.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Initially manage a team of 2-4 direct reports.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train new team members.
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your individual contributors so they are able to achieve their career goals.
- Supporting and advising team members in their day to day responsibilities including driving customer outcomes through successful customer training, content and other educational initiatives.
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer issues and resolve those issues in a manner that builds trust with both customers and Klaviyo team members.
- Manage day-to-day operations, data analysis, goal setting, career development, performance management, and process improvement.
- Be a leader in the company, with an excellent attitude that inspires others to do their best work.
- Proactively (and collaboratively) remove roadblocks getting in the way of others
- Assess customer sentiment for your team, discovering trends to improve or capitalize on to improve customer outcomes.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years managing at least 4 team members or team leads, ideally in a Customer Success Team (CSM or Onboarding Specialists) for a high growth SaaS company
- A track record working creatively problem-solving and collaborating with Sales, Product, and Marketing to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams.
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy. SaaS MarTech experience is a plus.
- Handling escalation issues and building trust with team members and customers.
- Delivering strategic recommendations to customers to improve their product adoption and/or marketing at scale.
- Responsible for measuring efficacy of team output related to customer success outcomes.
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.