Klaviyo is hiring a Sales Enablement Specialist who will play a critical role in the training and development of our sales team as we work to hit Klaviyo’s revenue targets.
You’ll use your experience in sales to coordinate and facilitate training programs that are designed to enable our team to on-board successfully and continually up-level their sales skills and process. You will lead training and coaching sessions on a variety of topics pertaining to sales, the eCommerce industry, and the Klaviyo product.
You will collaborate closely with members of the sales team, including BDRs, AEs, and Managers, as well as members of the marketing, product, and customer success teams, as needed.
How You'll Make a Difference:
You’ll be part of the Sales Enablement Team, reporting directly to the Manager of Sales Enablement.
- Work directly with Sales Leadership: Partner with the Sales Team Directors, Managers, and VPs to align Enablement initiatives with the organization’s high-level goals, as well as ensure regional consistency between our US and UK sales teams.
- Facilitate live training and coaching sessions: Comfortable leading training sessions, both in-person and virtually, on a variety of topics including, but not limited to, sales discovery, how to run a demo, creating a business case, negotiating, objection handling, and selling through influencers.
- Coordinate and lead certifications: Lead the team through certification programs to ensure consistency and proficiency in subject areas like Klaviyo positioning, the discovery and demo processes, and more.
- Create localized content: Become well-versed in the localization and/or creation of various deliverables including, but not limited to, e-Learnings, videos, playbooks, and live training decks/facilitator guides.
- Assist with new hire on-boarding and promotion programs: An organized communicator that can assist in managing the BDR & AE onboarding and promotion programs ongoing training calendars: ensuring that employees and managers are informed of the process and schedule.
- Extra projects: Be open to involvement in projects related to the team’s growth initiatives that may involve topics such as diversity & inclusion, hiring practices, team morale, career progression, content organization, etc.
Examples of recent projects include:
- Facilitation of on-going New Hire Onboarding and Promotion Programs
- Coordinate and execution of a training program on Klaviyo’s new SMS feature
- Project management of a series of peer-led BDR trainings on topics such as sourcing accounts and prospecting
- Building of a training series around product features and use cases to ensure new AEs and BDRs have deep product knowledge
- Training decks and e-Learnings focused on Klaviyo’s ICP, Ecommerce Platforms, Competitive Positioning, Product Launches, etc.
Who You Are:
- You have experience as an individual contributor in a direct sales role, either BDR and/or AE
- Self-starter who is open to working on a variety of projects and tasks in an fast-paced environment
- You have a knack for organization and are capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- You are comfortable creating content, teaching, and coaching on topics such as preparing for a meeting, discovery, demo, objection handling, competitive positioning, Klaviyo messaging, sourcing/prospecting, cold calling, email tactics, the Klaviyo product, and more
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.