Klaviyo is looking for an HR Business Partner to join our growing People Operations team. Reporting to the Director, HRBPs, this individual will partner with and support the Sales team to drive strategic people initiatives across all levels in the organization. They will be a sounding board and thought partner, coaching managers and employees, acting as a trusted advisor to the business. In partnership with leaders and the GTM Sr. HRBP, this individual will be aligning the HR strategy to business objectives, enhancing team performance, supporting employee development, and planning strategic HR initiatives. They will be an expert at driving large-scale change management in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
How You’ll Make a Difference
- Provide strategic HR business partnership and coaching to people managers to impact the engagement, development, and retention of talent
- In partnership with the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team, serve as an advocate, coach, and facilitator for building diverse and inclusive teams
- Utilize data to derive insights on people trends to recommend, implement, and manage projects and programs
- Support all employees and address the needs and concerns when any issues arise
- Identify organizational gaps, and deploy impactful people strategies that enable the Sales teams to perform effectively, and scale efficiently
- In partnership with the Talent Management COE, support the creation, launch, and execution of all Talent Management initiatives such as performance reviews, succession planning, and organizational design
- Provide counsel and guidance on complex employee relations situations
- Collaborate with the HRBP team to build and implement programs and initiatives across client organizations
- Partner across People Ops teams within Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning & Enablement, Compensation, and DEI, to support and deploy programs throughout the organization
Who You Are
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- 7+ years of experience as an HRBP
- Experience influencing and advising leaders on talent and employment situations
- Experience using data to influence decision making outcomes
- Ability to coach leaders and managers at all levels of the organization on personal and team development
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple, complex, competing priorities
- Proven ability to drive change management in a rapidly scaling environment
- Expertise navigating within ambiguous situations, with high levels of autonomy
- Experience identifying, designing, and deploying HR interventions within the business
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for strong collaboration with others (People team COEs, cross-functional partners, HRBP peers, etc.) to build world class teams
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.