Klaviyo’s mission: make it simple for businesses & brands to provide a unique, 1:1 experience for each customer. This mission has resonated for thousands of e-commerce business owners and having the right people in place to support these customers and continue to grow Klaviyo is vital!
Talent sourcing is crucial to our current and future recruiting efforts as well as to our commercial success! As a Talent Sourcer at Klaviyo, you’ll take charge of building effective talent pools of candidates for our key roles and provide competitor talent intelligence to our leadership team. A Talent Sourcer at Klaviyo is the Klaviyo in-house expert in the tools and techniques of talent sourcing and works closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of roles, strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Work with hiring managers and recruiters in defining the critical hiring needs to attract a diverse set of candidates for their team.
- Craft custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement.
- Be tightly integrated into the feedback process during the interview process.
- Recommend and drive improvements with recruiters and interviewing teams to effectively screen and assess talent.
- Research and gather market intelligence.
- Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities.
- Track candidate activity and share with internal stakeholders.
- Sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify potential
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Impressive candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.