We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing recruiting team. As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will have the chance to build relationships with some of the most talented people in the Boston tech industry! You will have direct impact in contributing to the breakneck growth of Klaviyo, affecting the culture and business tremendously with the hyper-intelligent, driven and empathetic people you help bring into the company! You’ll gain skills, achieve in ways you hadn’t thought possible all while having fun! Sound good? Read on!
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Support the recruiting team and handle tasks that may arise, including posting job openings, onboarding, and university/campus recruitment
- Make things happen! This includes ~75% of time scheduling interviews
- Excited to jump in and be part of ad-hoc projects such as candidate travel, recruiting events, recruiting operations, building visitor system, & more
- To ensure a seamless, effective and enjoyable candidate experience, you will be a point-person on the TA team with awesome critical thinking abilities, who has a natural curiosity to learn
- Being a positive, team member with a can-do attitude will lead to much success!
- Provide exceptional customer service to candidates and hiring teams when they rely on your support to keep Klaviyo moving fast & efficiently
- You’ll make a difference by showcasing what it means to be a team player, and use your confidence to approach topics when other people on the team aren’t available
Who You Are:
- BA/BS or equivalent
- You are excited to provide examples from your experiences where you had to juggle competing priorities
- You have a knack for organization & learning
- You have the ability to interact and communicate comfortably with all levels inside and outside of the organization and demonstrate a strong customer service mindset
- Extra points for hospitality or customer-centric experience
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.