Klaviyo is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our growing team. This person will be focused on analyzing data to drive business impact and understanding. They will contribute to building models and maintaining data environments. They will also be asked to perform analyses on various aspects of Klaviyos business and operations and present findings to key stakeholders within the company.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- This is a cross functional role that requires framing business problems, maintaining data needed for analysis, synthesizing results and making recommendations to the executive team and other leaders in various departments.
- Perform hypothesis testing and causal analyses to statistically assess relative impact and extract trends.
- Create analysis frameworks to effectively answer strategic questions.
- Interact with customer success, support, product, engineering, sales, and marketing functions.
- Contribute to development of models around predictive recommendations, marketing attribution, financial forecasts, etc. to support the best decision making within the organization.
- Typical business issues will involve framing and solving problems around areas such as acquisition channels, drivers of churn and customer retention, product engagement, program impact on customer behavior, etc.
Who You Are:
You are quantitative and curious. You enjoy understanding cause and effect in various business situations. You enjoy finding creative technical solutions to hard problems and are structured in your thinking. Ideal for someone who wants to launch a career in business analytics.
- 2-4 years of analytical experience with data and data modeling concepts
- Engineering, data science, statistics, economics or quantitative background
- Deep experience with SQL and relational databases (Redshift, Snowflake preferred)
- Familiarity with ETL tools and frameworks (Stitch, HEVO, etc)
- Very curious about what makes a business / operation function successful
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner. Art of telling a story with data.
- Experience with statistical packages (e.g. R, Python, Stata, MATLAB, etc.).
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.