The backbone of the healthcare system is communication — between patients and their doctors, among healthcare teams, and even between practices and third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, and insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. It’s disconnected, siloed, antiquated, and highly inefficient....we’re trying to fix that.
Klara’s mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so every patient can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric and truly connected — so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people and systems seamlessly, and patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Our mission is big and our team is still growing. And that’s where you come in.
Having recently joined the ModMed family, we are well funded and growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle and foundations to build. It’s an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, and transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, and a relentless passion for making our users’ lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything — even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role
Klara is seeking an innovative individual who is passionate about quality, technology, and automation.
This person will be part of one of our cross-functional teams, and take ownership of managing and coordinating all the aspects of software quality in the context of performance including automation. This job, based in Berlin, Germany, entails working directly with engineering teams across Europe and collaborating with a US-based Product and Customer Success team.
Ready to join our team? Here’s what we are looking for
- Lead the performance test efforts within the organization, sharing your knowledge of performance testing methods and tools and establishing self-sufficient quality processes
- Establish and provide transparent metrics, via application monitoring, which will help the team to understand the current performance metrics, KPIs and health of their applications and features
- Continuously improve the performance testing strategy for manual and automated testing by proposing and implementing comprehensive testing solutions (method and tools), finding creative ways to test and debug issues
- Participate in problem-solving, solution design, and planning sessions for all initiatives and experiments within scope of the team, questioning unclear requirements to help eliminate ambiguities and mismatches
- Several years of experience working in a Quality Engineering or Test Automation focused role, ideally with focus on Performance Testing
- Quality is a collective effort for you rather than just one person’s responsibility. You leverage collaboration techniques (i.e. pair programming and teamwork) to forge this mindset in others
- Experienced in leveraging various performance testing methodologies (e.g. Load, Stress, Scalability testing) and tools within cloud (AWS) environment, monitoring and bottleneck identification techniques (experience with K6 & Gatling are a plus)
- Proven ability to collaborate, communicate asynchronously, and work well within the wider organization
- Ability to actively give and receive feedback to build trust, transparency, and elevate your peers
- Have an enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude. When you see something broken, you can't help but fix it
- Extensive career and growth opportunities in a fast-growing technology and health care area
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership, not only in the Berlin office but also with New York and Boca Raton, Florida
- Competitive compensation package
- Amazing culture
- Personal education budget
- Monthly budget for team events (team building, lunches, happy hours...)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Remote work opportunities