The future of healthcare will be amazing. Technology will transform everything for the better, making care patient-centric and truly connected, so that information can be accessed and shared easily and seamlessly - and everyone can get high-quality care.
At Klara, we believe healthcare is a service that fundamentally relies on communication with and around the patient. Our mission is to revolutionize communication for everyone involved in a patient‘s journey.
Klara offers an entrepreneurial environment where personal growth and interesting challenges are part of your regular day. You can tackle those opportunities independently while also taking responsibility for individual projects on your team.
We trust in the power of talent and value commitment. Together, we want to change how patients and doctors communicate. The best way to do this is with a strong international team that is dedicated to improving healthcare and how it is delivered globally.
About the Role:
We are looking for a product data analyst to empower the product team at Klara to make better decisions. You'll apply your passion and experience of analyzing data to surface product insights that will inform and shape the direction of the Klara product, impacting doctors and patients who use it daily. Being embedded in the product team you'll have an opportunity to learn from your peers in product management and design while helping elevate and build a data culture at Klara.
This is a remote position, working with colleagues in Central European and US time zones.
Ready to join our team? Here’s what we are looking for
- Develop and manage end-to-end analytics solutions: identify data needs, establish key metrics, build data pipelines and dashboards, drive product and business decisions
- Work with our engineering team to make the raw data needed for your analysis available
- Pair with our product managers to make sure we are correctly analyzing the performance of our products
- Present findings to the product team and other stakeholders to inform product roadmap and priorities
- Work closely with business leadership to integrate data into every part of the product
- Assist the business and product team in evaluating:
- How a feature impacts strategic user KPIs, e.g. satisfaction and retention
- How a feature impacts strategic business KPIs , e.g. upsell conversion
- Feature adoption
- Feature success metrics & KPI
- Segmentation, i.e. how each of the above varies across user/customer segments
- Assist the business and product team in tracking common KPIs such as daily active users, customer health, NPS, user retention, and churn likelihood
- Integrate A/B and multivariate testing methodology and work with product team to conduct and evaluate tests
- Conduct funnel analysis and evaluate funnel impact of product changes
- Actively participate in the definition and implementation of KPIs
- Provide day-to-day product analytics support for product, sales, marketing, and operations teams
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis to fulfill high priority customer inquiries and communicate results
- Be excellent at explaining results and telling stories with data.
- Sound quantitative and analytical skills as well as experience in dealing with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Able to create intuitive and readable dashboards using visualization tools (Looker)
- Proficient with SQL as well as BI architecture models, patterns and process
- Strong communication skills working closely with product managers, design, and engineering.
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions)
- 3+ years experience in some flavor of SQL
- 3+ years experience in data visualization tools
- BA/BS degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
- Highly effective use of Product analytics software such as Pendo
- Competent performing statistical analysis using a scripting language (Python, R, etc)
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback with empathy
- A systematic approach to problem-solving
- Extensive career and growth opportunities in a fast-growing technology and health care area
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior technical leadership (based in Berlin), as well as senior business leadership (based in New York)
- The ability to tap into our investor network (FirstMark / Google’s Gradient / Project A) to consult with and learn from industry leaders
- Competitive compensation package
- Amazing culture
- Personal education budget
- Monthly budget for team events (team building, lunches, happy hours...)
- Unlimited vacation policy