The future of healthcare will be very positively transformed by technology making care patient-centric where information can be accessed and shared easily and securely. At Klara, we believe healthcare is a service that fundamentally relies on communication with and around the patient. Klara was founded in 2013 with the mission to change the broken healthcare experience by directly connecting doctors and patients through technology. Elements like procedures or surgeries might be constants, but anything around them including most forms of treatment is communication. And that’s what‘s broken. Healthcare communication is disconnected, siloed, antiquated and highly inefficient.
Our mission is to revolutionize communication for everyone involved in a patient‘s journey.
Klara offers an entrepreneurial environment where personal growth and interesting challenges are part of your regular day. You can tackle those opportunities independently while also taking responsibility for individual projects on your team.
We trust in the power of talent and value commitment. Together, we want to change how patients and doctors communicate. The best way to do this is with a strong international team that is dedicated to improving healthcare and how it is delivered globally.
About the Role:
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for acquiring medical practices and practice groups on Klara. As a member of our growing Sales Team, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model within our Enterprise segment. The Enterprise Account Executive will continually hit the agreed goals and objectives. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an individual that has a lot of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm about building the Klara growth machine.
- Prospect new business (prospecting practices)
- Own entire sales cycle including; discovery, product recommendations, negotiating, and closing to generate new business
- Drive value to customers by advising how Klara improves quality of care, efficiency and patient satisfaction
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- Help building a growth machine that makes Klara the central network in medical communication
- Must have 5+ years sales experience within SAAS
- Experience within healthcare (selling into medical practices)
- Proven experience and ability to sell to customers / grow a user base
- You have experience collaborating with internal teams like Solutions Engineers and Custom Success Managers
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Smart and business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Motivated self-starter who can achieve results while balancing demanding expectations
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly organized and able to manage a large pipeline of prospective clients