Klara is growing at a rapid pace and continuing to cement its stature as the leader in revolutionizing communication for everyone involved in a patient‘s journey. Supporting revenue targets each quarter, our Marketing Operations Manager will play a critical role in sustaining our explosive growth. You will define and execute strategic initiatives and drive business results by enhancing marketing systems, campaign performance, and operational efficiency. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, operations, and sales to define and launch new programs and provide strategic recommendations to drive Klara’s continued growth.
- Manage a content calendar to build operationally intelligent nurture campaigns, working cross-departmentally to bring creative, web, and copy teams together for consistent and measurable marketing campaign execution, in a timely fashion.
- Support the operational software integration, reporting/measurement, and continuous improvement of the Business Development team. Remove blockers, and enable them to diversify more creative strategies to effectively hit targets.
- Manage existing Mops tech stack and scale new integrations/functionalities between Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Tags Manager, Google Optimize, Chilipiper, Seamless.ai, outreach.io, zapier, Linkedin Sales Nav, Salesforce, and other go-to-market operational software tools.
- Create and implement an ideal customer journey with complex decision trees (complete with nurture streams and workflow, lead score attribution, etc.).
- Bring marketing metrics to the next level of tracking across all channels, specifically paid, outbound, and nurture, to best advise on how to scale campaign efforts for the best ROI to pipeline contribution.
- Represent marketing in operational meetings; articulate marketing business problems, develop use cases, and deliver business requirements to sales, operations, and product teams to support company pipeline goals and KPIs.
- Proactively identify and improve on system and process gaps, own root cause analysis for marketing system issues (Husbpot), and define processes for marketing-facing roles; aligning on feasibility, consistency, and expectations of projects within templated Asana tickets.
- Support the provisioning of detailed reports on Key Performance Indicators for presentations to key stakeholders on Marketing and for Quarterly Business Reviews, Board of Directors, and team offsites.
- At least 5 years of experience in a marketing operations role, with at least 2 years supporting demand generation specific projects.
- Experience building out and measuring complex nurture decision tree programs for email drip triggers based on firmographic, or behavioral, data sets.
- Experience in cross-department project management, specifically for a content calendar, through tools like Asana or Monday.com.
- Solid experience with CRM tools (eg: Salesforce, Hubspot, Chilipiper).
- Proven success in building strong relationships with internal stakeholders; within marketing, sales, creative, and operations teams.
- Effective communication skills that enable translating complex data into productive discussions at the executive and operational level.
- Hubspot certification under your belt (eg: ideally Certified Expert).
- Experience with ETL Tools (eg: Segment) and/or Data Visualization Tools (eg: Tableau) is a plus. Modeling or extraction through SQL / R / jQuery is also a bonus.
The future of healthcare will be very positively transformed by technology making care patient-centric where information can be accessed and shared easily and securely. At Klara, we believe healthcare is a service that fundamentally relies on communication with and around the patient. Klara was founded in 2013 with the mission to change the broken healthcare experience by directly connecting doctors and patients through technology. Elements like procedures or surgeries might be constants, but anything around them including most forms of treatment is communication. And that’s what‘s broken. Healthcare communication is disconnected, siloed, antiquated and highly inefficient.
Our mission is to revolutionize communication for everyone involved in a patient‘s journey.
Klara offers an entrepreneurial environment where personal growth and interesting challenges are part of your regular day. You can tackle those opportunities independently while also taking responsibility for individual projects on your team. We trust in the power of talent and value commitment. Together, we want to change how patients and doctors communicate. The best way to do this is with a strong international team that is dedicated to improving healthcare and how it is delivered globally.