The backbone of the healthcare system is communication — between patients and their
doctors, among healthcare teams, and even between practices and third-party providers
like pharmacies, labs, and insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. It’s disconnected, siloed, antiquated, and
highly inefficient — and in worst-case scenarios, it’s even responsible for lost patient lives.
We’re trying to fix that. Klara’s mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all
patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric and truly
connected — so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared
between people and systems seamlessly, and patients can always get the high-quality care
that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And that’s where you come in.
We are a Series A startup that’s growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to
tackle and foundations to build. It’s an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities
for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas
to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, and transparent. We have a healthy
irreverence for the status quo, and a relentless passion for making our users’ lives better.
And we believe in the power of a talented team that can accomplish anything — even
About the Role:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with SMB clients who have just
purchased Klara to ensure they’re able to see value quickly and efficiently. Not only will you
have to ensure they’re hitting milestones but you will need to constantly strive to ensure they
have an amazing experience doing so.
This role will require the ability to multitask, project manage and quickly grasp the intricacies
of your client’s workflows. The position demands a hands-on and results-oriented individual
with strong communication and problem-solving skills. It is important that applicants have a
proven track record of guiding clients from signing to value. You will also be responsible for
the long term relationship with this customer after onboarding. You will need to provide clear
expectations and timelines to manage the relationship with the customer for future success.
In addition to helping clients implement Klara, you will be asked to partake in the design of
the implementation and account management processes. You should be capable of coming
up with process improvements, validating their worth, and communicating their benefit to
● Get customers to value as fast as possible. Your main KPI will be time to value.
● Responsible for being the primary contact during the initial implementation process
and post-live through the adoption phase in the customers lifecycle.
● Demonstrate and train practice leads and end users on how to utilize Klara.
● Coordinate with phone providers and website managers to ensure voicemail
integration & chat messenger are setup correctly.
● Troubleshoot any issues that will inevitably come up and offer solutions to remediate
● Identify at-risk implementations and escalate solutions as needed
● Monitor customer health post go live and ensure usage
● Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development,
product management, and support
● 3+ years of customer facing experience preferably at a B2B SAAS company.
● Implementation and management of accounts in the SMB space.
● U.S. based role with working hours 9:00 - 5:00 PM EST.
● Excellent customer relationship and customer service skills
● Solid communication, listening, and writing skills
● Basic understanding of how phone systems work is a plus
● Clear ability to problem solve and resolve client issues
● Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction when
● Excellent communication skills
● Knowledge of the Healthcare space, private medical practices in particular
● Full cycle customer success management experience