The backbone of the healthcare system is communication — between patients and their
doctors, among healthcare teams, and even between practices and third-party providers
like pharmacies, labs, and insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. It’s disconnected, siloed, antiquated, and
highly inefficient — and in worst-case scenarios, it’s even responsible for lost patient lives.
We’re trying to fix that. Klara’s mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all
patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric and truly
connected — so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared
between people and systems seamlessly, and patients can always get the high-quality care
that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And that’s where you come in.
We are a Series A startup that’s growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to
tackle and foundations to build. It’s an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities
for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas
to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, and transparent. We have a healthy
irreverence for the status quo, and a relentless passion for making our users’ lives better.
And we believe in the power of a talented team that can accomplish anything — even
About the Role:
The Customer Success team at Klara is responsible for onboarding and relationship
management throughout the customer’s lifecycle. Experience is our top priority and a large
part of this is ensuring that customer questions, issues, and concerns are addressed in a
timely and adoption driven manner. In this role, you will report to the Head of Customer
A Customer Experience Associate will be expected perform the following:
● Deliver exceptional customer service through phone, email, and live chat, constantly
striving to make things better, faster and smoother for the customers.
● Take a service- and solution-oriented approach to all interactions, using strong
judgment to balance being policy-driven with making it right for the customer
● Advocate on behalf of the customer to ensure a consistent and valuable experience
for each customer
● Recommend product improvements based on customer feedback, using both
qualitative stories and quantified data
● Liaise cross-departmentally between Customer Experience, Operations, Marketing
and Product teams
● Identify opportunities and drive solutions to enable efficiency, specifically thinking
about automation and improved back office tools for your team
● 1+ years in customer service or a service-oriented role (at a startup is a major plus)
● Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and enthusiastically via phone, email, and
● Strong judgment and a service- and solution-oriented approach
● You are skilled at managing ambiguous situations
● You have excellent written communication skills
● You have a desire to influence and change processes in a fast-paced startup
● Experience with process improvement and development.
● Ability to work diligently through tickets, requests, queues in order to hit defined