The backbone of the healthcare system is communication — between patients and their doctors, among healthcare teams, and even between practices and third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, and insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. It’s disconnected, siloed, antiquated, and highly inefficient — and in worst-case scenarios, it’s even responsible for lost patient lives.
We’re trying to fix that. Klara’s mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric and truly connected — so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people and systems seamlessly, and patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And that’s where you come in.
We are a Series A startup that’s growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle and foundations to build. It’s an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, and transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, and a relentless passion for making our users’ lives better. And we believe in the power of a talented team that can accomplish anything — even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role:
As an Implementation Specialist, you will work with clients who have just purchased Klara to ensure they’re able to see value quickly and efficiently. Not only will you have to ensure they’re hitting milestones but you will need to constantly strive to ensure they have an amazing experience doing so.
This role will require the ability to multitask, project manage and quickly grasp the intricacies of your client’s workflows. The position demands a hands-on and results-oriented individual with strong communication and problem-solving skills. It is important that applicants have a proven track record of guiding clients from signing to value.
In addition to helping clients implement Klara, you will be asked to partake in the design of the implementation and account management processes. You should be capable of coming up with process improvements, validating their worth, and communicating their benefit to your teammates.
- Get customers to value as fast as possible. Your main KPI will be time to value.
- Responsible for being the primary contact during the initial implementation process and post-live through the adoption phase in the customers lifecycle.
- Demonstrate and train practice leads and end users on how to utilize Klara.
- Coordinate with phone providers and website managers to ensure voicemail integration & chat messenger are setup correctly.
- Troubleshoot any issues that will inevitably come up and offer solutions to remediate
- Identify at-risk implementations and escalate solutions as needed
- Monitor customer health post go live and ensure usage
- Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development, product management, and support
- 3+ years of customer facing experience preferably at a B2B SAAS company
- Excellent customer relationship and customer service skills
- Solid communication, listening, and writing skills
- Basic understanding of how phone systems work is a plus
- Clear ability to problem solve and resolve client issues
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills