The backbone of the healthcare system is communication — between patients and their doctors, among healthcare teams, and even between practices and third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, and insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. It’s disconnected, siloed, antiquated, and highly inefficient — and in worst-case scenarios, it’s even responsible for lost patient lives.
We’re trying to fix that. Klara’s mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric and truly connected — so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people and systems seamlessly, and patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And that’s where you come in.
We are a Series A startup that’s growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle and foundations to build. It’s an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, and transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, and a relentless passion for making our users’ lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything — even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role:
We are looking for results driven candidates who have strong sales and communications skills with a basic understanding of the US healthcare system. We also look for the right attitude and aptitude in a candidate around a customer’s overall success.
You will be responsible for responding to inquiries from new prospects unfamiliar with the value of Klara to helping providers of medical services find the best way to use our communication platform. You know how to manage your time and pipeline effectively to hit and exceed objectives. You are creative, fearless, persistent and a positive “high energy” individual. You have a keen eye for detail and always make sure to record important information.
- Understand and effectively communicate Klara's Value Proposition
- Identify, Develop, Qualify and advance opportunities through the sales cycle through inbound (tele-)sales activities
- Achieve monthly goals
- Apply effective organization and time management skills to include: call volume management (both new and callbacks) and timely follow up activities
- Tailor the Company’s value proposition and capabilities to the individual provider's needs in order to maximize the opportunity and build value to help close the sale
- Follow up on sales leads generated by Klara's marketing engine
- Meet and exceed your assigned performance objectives
- High-reaching and results driven. Whether it’s playing Monopoly or walking from your plane to baggage claim, you love to be first.
- Very engaging speaker with the ability to communicate with highly educated prospects such as doctors and medical practitioners
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Experience with SFDC, outreach.io, preferred but not required
- Familiarity with texting and email follow up tactics would be a plus
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Resilience, perseverance, and strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree required, additional education preferred
- Healthcare and cold-calling experience a plus