KKR is a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management and capital markets and insurance solutions. With offices in over 20 cities across 16 countries and 4 continents, KKR sponsors investment funds that invest in private equity, credit and real assets and has strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR’s insurance subsidiaries offer retirement, life, and reinsurance products under the management of The Global Atlantic Financial Group.
As a firm we manage investments across multiple asset classes and as individuals we are encouraged to think creatively to solve problems, explore opportunities, take on new responsibilities and challenges, put our clients first and contribute to our communities. We often measure success over years, not quarters. We value integrity in all that we do, whether it’s presenting numbers accurately or being open and honest with a portfolio company executive. People want to do business with those they like and trust. It’s a mantra instilled in all of us from the top down.
At KKR, we believe that diverse teams increase performance and produce better results. Teams consisting of employees with varied backgrounds and perspectives will help strengthen our Firm and our investment decisions. Therefore, in an effort to enhance the diversity of our organization, we are particularly focused on recruiting talent that will bring different experiences, capabilities, skills and viewpoints to our organization.
The Compensation, Rewards, and Human Capital Operations team is an integral part of the Human Capital team and plays a critical role in the design, implementation and administration of the Firm’s talent & reward strategy, including managing the firm’s Human Capital data and technology processes. We partner across businesses and locations to develop and deliver strategic and competitive solutions.
The Professional’s primary role will be to act in the context of the Firm’s Human Capital system-related initiatives, helping to carry out the goals of the global Human Capital technology strategy. The Professional will be responsible for assisting in the analysis, design, build, testing, and delivery phases of Human Capital technology system-related solutions, as well as ongoing management of existing systems. The Professional will partner with the Human Capital Technology Manager to understand the business needs, collaborate across the Human Capital team, and create a systems environment that enables the team to execute both day to day tasks and strategic goals.
- Provide primary support to the Human Capital Technology Manager for all systems, including: Workday (core HCM, benefits, absence, reporting), Greenhouse (applicant tracking system), performance management toolkit, and any new systems that may be implemented in the future
- Understand and maintain system-related aspects of key Human Capital processes within the areas of core HCM, benefits and absence administration, talent management, performance management, employee self-service, reporting and integration to Finance, T&E & third-party vendor systems
- Assist with ongoing system administration, including planned system upgrades, testing, configuration changes (e.g., creation of new cost centers, mass moves for organizational changes, implementation of benefit plan changes, etc.),regularly scheduled system audits and report development
- Participate in new system implementations / configurations, whether new systems or new functionality for existing systems, in partnership with the functional team; assist in developing technical and business requirements
- Enable increased user adoption across the Human Capital team and firmwide via updating and maintaining training materials and responding to queries from system users
- Troubleshoot system issues and follow through to resolution, escalating to Human Capital Technology Manager when necessary
- At least 2 years of experience
- A/B.S. in Human Resources, Information Technology, or business-related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience implementing Human Capital technology solutions (including testing configuration changes and enhancements for IT systems)
- Workday experience, including testing and ongoing maintenance
- Extensive experience using MS Office, particularly advanced Excel
- Familiarity with HR-related industry standards & compliance requirements, HRIS system (Workday), Recruiting System (Greenhouse), implementation and ongoing operations experience
- Ability to work with highly confidential information and maintain discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: able to communicate with individuals across all levels in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Willingness to learn; comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the opportunity to learn new technology-platforms; ability to grasp complex concepts and translate those to a real work-product
- Highly organized; clearly tracks progress on all projects and communicates openly about ongoing initiatives; able to effectively manage expectations across multiple stakeholders
- Strong client service focus across all levels of the organization
- Team player: willing to pitch in when needed to help on projects, tasks and initiatives; enjoys working in a collaborative and collegial environment; humble and enthusiastic with the desire to learn
- Self-starter: “rolls up sleeves to get things done”; has high energy; a strong work ethic; displays the ability to work independently but seek guidance when needed; creative and entrepreneurial
- Results driven: commits fully to the job and is dedicated to developing and delivering outstanding work; focused on continuing improvements to the organization in striving for excellence
- Proven ability to manage heavy workloads and prioritize time efficiently when faced with multiple projects
- Solid interpersonal and relationship-building skills can develop trusted relationships with many constituents, build credibility quickly and partner effectively with others
- Consulting background a plus
KKR is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by applicable law.
The company requires COVID-19 vaccination (including booster) for employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.