KKR is a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management and capital markets and insurance solutions. With offices in over 20 cities across 16 countries and 4 continents, KKR sponsors investment funds that invest in private equity, credit and real assets and has strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR’s insurance subsidiaries offer retirement, life, and reinsurance products under the management of The Global Atlantic Financial Group.
As a firm we manage investments across multiple asset classes and as individuals we are encouraged to think creatively to solve problems, explore opportunities, take on new responsibilities and challenges, put our clients first and contribute to our communities. We often measure success over years, not quarters. We value integrity in all that we do, whether it’s presenting numbers accurately or being open and honest with a portfolio company executive. People want to do business with those they like and trust. It’s a mantra instilled in all of us from the top down.
At KKR, we believe that diverse teams increase performance and produce better results. Teams consisting of employees with varied backgrounds and perspectives will help strengthen our Firm and our investment decisions. Therefore, in an effort to enhance the diversity of our organization, we are particularly focused on recruiting talent that will bring different experiences, capabilities, skills and viewpoints to our organization.
2022 MBA Intern - Global Macro, Balance Sheet & Risk
The Global Macro and Asset Allocation (GMAA) group at KKR is seeking a 1st-year MBA student to join us immediately. Key responsibilities will include (i) consulting with KKR’s investment teams regarding the macro sensitivities of existing and prospective investments, (ii) generating macro investment ideas for KKR’s balance sheet, and (iii) contributing to regular research pieces for the KKR Global Institute. Specific tasks might include the following:
- Perform quantitative and fundamental research across a wide array of asset classes which may include: equities, bonds, currencies, commodities, alternatives and derivatives
- Analyze factors that drive the capital markets
- Build multivariate models that forecast growth trends
- Generate optimal portfolios
- Perform portfolio performance attribution
- Synthesize findings into presentations and research reports
- Internship will being immediately and end August 19, 2022
Primary Qualifications and Skills
- Current 1st year MBA student with anticipated graduation date of Spring 2023
- Looking to identify investment opportunities driven by global macro and secular shifts
- Focus on the real estate asset class with broader applicability to other asset classes
- Candidate should have experience in thematic investing, strategy consulting, or equity research
- Able to work independently, self-motivated. Able to interface with senior partners internally and a range of external experts
- Proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel
The company requires vaccination for employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
KKR is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by applicable law.
The company requires COVID-19 vaccination (including booster) for employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.