KKR is a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management and capital markets and insurance solutions. With offices in over 20 cities across 16 countries and 4 continents, KKR sponsors investment funds that invest in private equity, credit and real assets and has strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR’s insurance subsidiaries offer retirement, life, and reinsurance products under the management of The Global Atlantic Financial Group.
As a firm we manage investments across multiple asset classes and as individuals we are encouraged to think creatively to solve problems, explore opportunities, take on new responsibilities and challenges, put our clients first and contribute to our communities. We often measure success over years, not quarters. We value integrity in all that we do, whether it’s presenting numbers accurately or being open and honest with a portfolio company executive. People want to do business with those they like and trust. It’s a mantra instilled in all of us from the top down.
At KKR, we believe that diverse teams increase performance and produce better results. Teams consisting of employees with varied backgrounds and perspectives will help strengthen our Firm and our investment decisions. Therefore, in an effort to enhance the diversity of our organization, we are particularly focused on recruiting talent that will bring different experiences, capabilities, skills and viewpoints to our organization.
KKR is seeking an accomplished candidate with a proven track record to support product development of innovative private wealth strategies for Private Wealth investors across alternative asset classes and structures. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of alternative asset classes across private and registered fund structures (Interval and Tender Offer ’40 Act Funds, REITs, BDCs, ELTIFs and AIFs) and can work seamlessly with the product, finance, legal and investment teams of each of the relevant businesses at KKR.
- Oversee the design, structuring, development and pricing of new registered/evergreen offerings to effectuate greater accessibility and adoption of alternatives by Private Wealth investors
- Contribute to and/or lead the development of product-related presentations and analysis to KKR senior leadership
- Analyze product structures, regulatory developments and competitor fund launches to help identify scale opportunities
- Lead and proactively manage the design and launch of global and local funds taking into account client preferences and risk tolerances
- Organize the full scope of product development, including the buildout of operations, technology, marketing and finance, creating partnerships with these various teams
- Develop and manage project plans and updates for senior management, making recommendations to re- engineer process flows as needed
- Explore ways for KKR strategies to gain inclusion into self-directed retirement plans
- 5-10 years of experience in investment banking, asset management, consulting or wealth management with a strong proficiency in alternatives regulatory framework
- Comprehensive understanding of alternative investment strategies and financial structures
- Demonstrated track record of working across operations, legal/outside counsel, finance and technology
- Superior communication, financial modeling and presentation skills
- Solid comprehension of the operational elements of private wealth firms
- Highly motived, intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High integrity and professionalism
- Excellent academic credentials including an undergraduate degree from a top tier institution
- MBA, CFAor / or Law Degree preferred
KKR is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by applicable law.
The company requires COVID-19 vaccination (including booster) for employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.