KKR is a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management and capital markets and insurance solutions. With offices in over 20 cities across 16 countries and 4 continents, KKR sponsors investment funds that invest in private equity, credit and real assets and has strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR’s insurance subsidiaries offer retirement, life, and reinsurance products under the management of The Global Atlantic Financial Group.
As a firm we manage investments across multiple asset classes and as individuals we are encouraged to think creatively to solve problems, explore opportunities, take on new responsibilities and challenges, put our clients first and contribute to our communities. We often measure success over years, not quarters. We value integrity in all that we do, whether it’s presenting numbers accurately or being open and honest with a portfolio company executive. People want to do business with those they like and trust. It’s a mantra instilled in all of us from the top down.
At KKR, we believe that diverse teams increase performance and produce better results. Teams consisting of employees with varied backgrounds and perspectives will help strengthen our Firm and our investment decisions. Therefore, in an effort to enhance the diversity of our organization, we are particularly focused on recruiting talent that will bring different experiences, capabilities, skills and viewpoints to our organization.
KKR is seeking an experienced social media marketing manager oversee the firm’s social media program. This individual will develop and execute social media strategy, support reputation management, drive engagement, and lead acquisition programs. The social media manager will bring a comprehensive and holistic approach to social from strategy, content, listening, amplification and analytics. The manager will also plan and partner on global and targeted social media campaigns with clear, measurable KPIs to meet business objectives.
- Develop platform specific strategies, and execute impactful, innovative social-first campaigns
- Outline, implement best practices and protect the firm’s reputation and brand by enforcing the operating procedures, governance, and controls for social media
- Set key performance indicators for campaigns and strive for data-driven decision making
- Partner with colleagues to track social media metrics, provide recommendations for optimizations, evaluate performance, and update benchmarks
- Gain strong understanding of all legal, compliance and regulatory requirements associated with communicating externally via KKR social media channels
- Manage vendor relationships as well as related social publishing and listening platforms
- Develop test and learn studies, monitor campaign performance and ensure campaigns are meeting objectives.
- Research social media trends ad share changes relevant to firm’s marketing activities
- Keep abreast of competitor social media strategies and best practices to ensure we are differentiating our posts.
- Stand up CPG strategy and ensure it aligns with/can co-exist with current strategy promoting KKR people and business activities (media, thought leadership, speaking, deals etc.)
- 7+ years of marketing and communications experience, with minimum of 4 years’ experience in digital and/or social media marketing
- Experience working with Financial Services firm, either in-house or at an agency
- Experience managing social media channels, paid campaigns, managing external agencies, and comfortable with proactively collaborating across teams
- Ability to develop and manage processes to deploy social media posts and campaigns
- Ability to think strategically with a proven track record of achieving results by building campaigns that align to business stakeholders’ goals and objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with stakeholders, synthesize insights into executive presentations, and write posts on behalf of the brand.
- Strong judgment and decision-making acumen. Strong ability to problem-solve and think critically; attention to detail and data curiosity
- Demonstrated analytical background and understanding of social media metrics and benchmarking
- Experience working on high performing team, while fostering a culture of trust, inclusivity, and respect
- Experience building employee advocacy, brand ambassador programs
- Experience working with tools such as: Ads Manager, Sprinklr, Hearsay, Tableau, Campaign Manager, MOAT, Adobe Analytics and native platform Analytics (i.e. Twitter Analytics). Experience with data aggregation tools such as Datorama is a plus.
KKR is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by applicable law.
The company requires COVID-19 vaccination (including booster) for employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.